Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

YOU GOT SERVED BATTLE TRACK?
By hiphopheartbeat
On Fri Jul 29, 2005 04:55 AM

hey im organizin a battle at school and i really need to know what song is it when the gurls do the battle in b2k's You got Served? its somethin like "hip hop make u change ur behaviour..."
and also wen David and L battle Wade's crew for the first time, that song, its sumthn like "this is the place get wild, whole lotta...."
sorry i dont no all the words, but i really need those songs, who are they by and what are they called?
thanx your help is really appreciated!

xxxxxxx

5 Replies to YOU GOT SERVED BATTLE TRACK?

re: YOU GOT SERVED BATTLE TRACK?
By lanny_hiphop
On Sat Jul 30, 2005 05:12 PM
Hi the first song u mentioned is by Aceyalone and called find out the other one i can't remeber but there is another song called pump it up by joe buddens which is a good song.
Hope that was helpful

Allana x x
By hiphopheartbeat
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 06:50 AM
hey thank you so much i finally got that song, if anyone else knows the other one that would be a great help
yeah i know about Joe Budden's Pump it Up we are going to use that aswell thankyou!
xxRaisa xx
By AyDee
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:02 AM
well theres,

take it to the floor by b2k
flipside by freeway
ante up by M.O.P.
pump it up by joe budden

but those are my fave songs from that movie. i dont know about the rest of the songs sorry.
By hiphopheartbeat
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 01:07 PM
hey thankyou very very very much! flipside - freeway is exactly the song i needed now i have them all
i dont know whether you have any tips for an organized battle, its like we want it to be a rountine, but to look like a battle on stage, so like how should we do it?
any tips would be appreciated! xxx
hip hop
By hiphopdancer6
On Thu Aug 04, 2005 03:58 AM
maybe its flipside, or lets get it on by dmx,do that thing by lil kim, ante up by mop, drop by timbaland those r some tight songs to battle too

ReplySendWatch