Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

Throw doubles
By ballerina84member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 29, 2005 02:01 PM

I just got done with practice today and I'm so excited because I think my throw doubles are finally consistant!!! Throw double salchows have been really hit and miss lately. I always get all the way around, I just have trouble checking out hard enough. This last week I've been landing them all the time though, thank goodness, because my partner was starting to get a little frustrated with me. Throw double loops are definitely better too. They're actually easier for me than throw sals. I was just so excited I had to share. Hopefully I'll get some new pics and/or videos soon.

3 Replies to Throw doubles

re: Throw doubles
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jul 29, 2005 08:30 PM
It must be fun to get the height and power you get from throw jumps. I can't wait to see you in action one day - do you do any big competitions?
By Summer1
On Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:15 AM
Congratulations! I always had trouble with finding my place in the air and I'd either overrotate or come down short. After a lot of practice I got to know the feel of where I was. Congratulations again! That is awesome! It always feels great to see a big improvement.
By Jumpmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 30, 2005 09:14 PM
Yay! Hurrah, pictures would be lovely. Hope you get your others and continue to improve spectacularly. I'm so happy for you :D

ReplySendWatch