Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

My First battle tonight and i dont know what to expect HELP.
By Cutedancer11211
On Sat Jul 30, 2005 03:24 PM

Hey guys-

My name is Megan and I dance at a huge dance school is NY (upstate). There are about 1000 people at my dance school. Well anyways I am in the highest dance level where I am "an all around dancer". I take Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Hip hop and Pas De Deux.And I compete and teach classes. Well anyways Tuesday-Friday we train 6am-10am and Saturdays 6am-2pm and today we had suprise cheoreographers from NYC that were hip hop dancers. All guys who were REALLY hot and they choreographed us 3 different dances and we learned them and performed in groups for the class. Well i love hip hop and I like to go to the club and dance. Well anyways the one guy invited me to battle tonight. Ive never battled before and he knows that but he thinks Im cute and I have some major talent. Any suggestions or ideas? Im reallly nervous. I dont even know what to wear. I dont want to dress like a skank but I also dont want to be covered in sweay (which im sure is going to happen anyways).. Is there Anything i Should know?

Thanks for aall the help.

ReplySendWatch