Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Chris Jones, You Got Served coming to New Zealand
By maylee
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 07:11 PM

Chris Michael Jones, the star of “You Got Served” is coming to Wellington, 9/27 and Auckland, 9/29 to teach at the Hip Hop All Stars Events! He is the hottest dance star in the industry today and is currently working on three movies that will be released within the next year. Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo, two of the hottest choreographers in the U.S. mainland hip hop dance community will also be teaching. They have danced with Destiny’s Child, Toni Braxton, Sisqo, Monica, Bubba Sparxx to name a few. Best of all they are all teachers at heart.

Go to sourcedance.com to see when Chris, Tabitha & Napoleon will be teaching in a city near you!

For more information, contact teri@sourcedance.com.

3 Replies to Chris Jones, You Got Served coming to New Zealand

re: Chris Jones, You Got Served coming to New Zealand
By leezathebaleriza
On Mon Aug 01, 2005 05:07 AM
oh my gosh! i love that movie, really wish i lived in wellington/ auckland right about now! sounds awesome. any chance of them coming to christchurch!?
Chris Jones, Tabitha & Napoleon coming to Christchurch
By maylee
On Mon Aug 01, 2005 06:26 AM
Hip Hop All Stars will be bringing Chris, Tabitha & Napoleon to Christchurch on Wednesday, September 28.

For more information, write to info@sourcedance.com.
re: Chris Jones, You Got Served coming to New Zealand
By NZdancer
On Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:24 AM
Pretty exciting stuff ay..? But am a bit scared..

Heard only bad rumours about this company that is bringing them over. Their workshop that was on during April hols was terrible I heard...

ReplySendWatch