Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

Does anyone else do a guy girl dance?
By DFSI_dancer09member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:05 AM

We do it is going to be soooo much fun!
The guys are going to do ballet then the music turns into candyshop its so cool!

DFSI dacners kick dupa
DFSI_dancer09

10 Replies to Does anyone else do a guy girl dance?

re: Does anyone else do a guy girl dance?
By tinydancer9member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:16 AM
My high school team did every year at the spring show. One year we did beach boys mix and the next year a country mix. I miss it so much! Your dance sounds awesome! Good luck!
By darlin_dancer
On Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:44 AM
we do a guy/girl dance every year in our spring show... one year we did decades, last year we did like a 1940s mix another year they did like a toy land thing, also different big cities like chicago, nyc, miami... its been fun i thik this year they are thinking aobu doing superheros or greasse... it shud be awesome
By Mega_Dancer
On Mon Oct 17, 2005 02:52 PM
i do , it's pretty cool actually! but i still prefer dancing by myself
By jazzababe1
On Sat Nov 26, 2005 02:01 PM
for one basketball game we do a girl guy dance , its usly country but this year its a broadway song ( dont know what yet) but we get to pick one guy from the wrestleing teams to dance with us.... lol... they are pretty big guys ( fat some skinny)
By mishelliedancer
On Sat Nov 26, 2005 05:56 PM
For our Orchesis we haveguy girl dances as well as just guy dances. My favorite guy girl dance EVER was "You don't Own Me" It was soooo cute... I loved it... sadly wasnt in it... and then evey year we also have an adagio (ummm not technically... its a lyrical with boys and lifts and stuff) and they did "Never Alone" by Barlow Girl... absoloutely breathtaking. Then for the only guys dance they did "Sadie Hawkins Dance" by Relient K and also the the rap song from the movie "Holes" (I dunno what it's called) its ssooooo cute cos they try sooo hard and get sooo nervous. I love it.
By dancefreak33455member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Dec 28, 2005 09:14 AM
our comp. dance is a guy girl dance. but eventually we ran out of guys and some of the girls have to pull their hair up in a bun and wear the guys costume.
By dancerchick10
On Wed Dec 28, 2005 01:01 PM
Yeah, around Jan./Feb. our dance team always does a guy/girl dance.

Dancerchick10
By JazzCutie05
On Mon Jan 02, 2006 07:37 PM
In drill team the senior dance the girls are allowed to have guys dance with them.we did an 80s mix and the guys came on stage during the song i'm to sexy.we also had songs like can't touch this and jitterbug and whip it.they went off stage and then came back on during time after time trying to be all lyricalish.it was sooooooo funny the audience LOVED it!
By Balletbaby2
On Wed Jan 11, 2006 09:30 PM
This year our 5 officers are doing a Swing dance to "Jump Jive and Wail" for our spring show!!! Its really interesting because none of our partners have ever danced! Lots of entertainment there!
By Gioiamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jan 18, 2006 01:17 PM
The music that is being used today... I tell ya... candyshop? Isn't that a bit derogatory?

ReplySendWatch