Forum: General / Tap / Tap - Competitions

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Seen an Great Tappers at competitions?
By caralynn3
On Fri Mar 31, 2006 06:55 PM
Lindsey Waters and Katie Hedrick. Thier solo's rock but thier duet kicks butt! i LOVE them to death!
By Chevy14
On Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:35 PM
Breanne Beotchher, Shau Jeun Kao Phan, Tristen Jackmen...wow.. soooooo good.

Chevy
By kelseeey
On Thu Apr 13, 2006 04:25 AM
alicia clifton-
okc hall of fame every year but 2004...
By dANCEaCROSStEXAS
On Sat Apr 22, 2006 09:09 PM
omg yes. there are alot of girls that go somewhere in houston. i competed aginst them @ regionals and they totally kicked our butts. its alot of girls in a production of "DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORIGA"
By DanceIfYouCan
On Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:48 AM
tommy mooney
tap
By kelsapel
On Mon Apr 24, 2006 03:29 PM
Tony started tap some years ago after being inspired by a Gregory Hines film and saying to him self "That's what I want to do". So he bought some tap shoes and practised for a few weeks as he thought he would need some experience before attending classes. He then went along to the tap schools, but no one was teaching what he wanted to learn. You just can't get it in the UK. Tony says that at the time there were only small local classes that were more social gatherings rather than tap for the more creative rhythmic style of dance that is enjoyed by many in the US.
Tap
By emickola03
On Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:18 AM
One of my fav. tappers that I used to love to watch was Megan Kutmas, but I do believe she had an accident and can't dance anymore which is sad because she was so talented.
By sharae611
On Mon May 01, 2006 02:44 AM
Alexis Swanstrom, from Rising Star Dance Company, has great style. She always looks so elegant and graceful, yet her dances are also really exciting and fun to watch. And her feet are amazing!.... excellent tap dancer :) and she's only 12....
By JojoAtTheDojo
On Mon May 01, 2006 04:26 PM
Every competition I've been to, I always see the same little boy. He's probably 7 or 8. He always wins special awards for tap dancing. He's really good!
OMG
By factorygirl
On Wed May 10, 2006 03:15 PM
brittany ?????? petite miss for DMA chapter 18. she is tapping beyond her years-north east competitions-shes fantastic
By red_velvet_rosemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu May 11, 2006 07:50 AM
I loved Alexis Stover when she performed 'Ive got rhythm' at the HOF San Diego (i think!) regionals, soooo fantastic!!
By bdncn88
On Sun May 14, 2006 11:45 AM
Alicia Clifton
Joe Chantry & others at Planos Dance Expressions, they have some good tappers!
yeah!
By tap428member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun May 14, 2006 06:41 PM
I saw this girl at Kid's Artistic Review, she did Rock this town she was really good....She got first in the overalls, unfortunately I got 3rd, but I guess thats still good. WAs any1 there?
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch