Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

NZ IDOL
By leezathebaleriza
On Fri Aug 19, 2005 06:01 AM

so, the great NZ IDOL is down to its top 10. So, who is everybody's pick for the next NZ IDOL!??

15 Replies to NZ IDOL

re: NZ IDOL
By TapperGirl
On Fri Aug 19, 2005 06:10 PM
Hmm... I don't really have any faves yet, but I quite like Theresa, the Wild Card winner. I thought she should have gotten into the Top 10 from the start.
By sugarandspice
On Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:41 PM
Well I actually thought Malia was really good, but she didn't get in. I haven't really watched it lately, but I thought all the singers were so much better than last seasons!
By mascara_tearsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:46 PM
Theresa can sing, but I havent been following it much. The only part I really watch is the auditions - they're hilarious.
By twinkletoes37
On Wed Aug 31, 2005 07:22 PM
Im really sad Keshia left because I was hoping she would win. I now hope Theresa or Jesse will win.
By EllyVation
On Fri Sep 02, 2005 04:28 AM
I do watch idol but I think its so lame I really like rock star inxs
By Iridescencemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Sep 15, 2005 03:03 AM
I haven't really been following it, but I was gutted when Keshia left because she has such presence - yes I could pick that up from the ads. I think Frank and Nik are kind of good to look at, but I have lost faith... I believe Carmella (sp) should've won last time.
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Thu Sep 15, 2005 03:21 AM
you think Frank is cute? I thought he looked like a muppet. Like he had a flat face and a funny smile, should be on the muppet show :)
On Fri Sep 16, 2005 08:24 PM
Muppets are cute. But I didn't look at him too closely. Meh :D
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Sat Sep 17, 2005 08:34 PM
mmm I'd rather have Nik. He's cute.

And that stephen guy isn't bad, just a tad too young for me, when he grows up a bit maybe...
By leezathebaleriza
On Sun Sep 18, 2005 03:05 AM
hehe, rongo's pretty cute too! hes pretty smooth on stage! but rosita, nik should definately be up there in the finals!
By Angelmum
On Thu Sep 22, 2005 04:11 AM
I vote for Rosita - that girl can sing!

The best thing about NZ Idol is those who didn't make the cut - why they would put themselves through the agony (on national tv no less!) is beyond me...especially as they all believe they can sing!

Rock star INXS is pretty good, but I only catch it now and then.

Actually, I'm really sick of reality shows - they're no longer fun because everyone who's on them has seen it all before and they know how to con the audience and the judges and the public.
By NZdancer
On Thu Sep 22, 2005 04:26 AM
I personally don't like Teresa.

hopefully she leaves soon..
By EllyVation
On Sat Sep 24, 2005 05:28 AM
I do like SOME reality shows like suvivor and amazing race the most, but did anyone see Dr Who on thursday night it was cool all about some evil alians controling the tv and all the game shows like big brother, the weakest link etc well everyone who was voted of was killed makes you think about all the sh-- we watch aye.
By leezathebaleriza
On Mon Sep 26, 2005 05:04 AM
wow! theresa is gone! thats a bit of a shame because i thought she'd go further.... how steven didn't get voted off, i do not know. now that, really isn't kool!
On Tue Oct 18, 2005 02:07 AM
Edited by OliveMe (94092) on 2005-10-18 02:13:45
Edited by OliveMe (94092) on 2005-10-18 02:14:05
Rosita won! She's so cute, and SO talented. I haven't really been following it, but I picked up on it :)

ReplySendWatch