Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

N'SYNC Choreography
By Blinkme_atticus
On Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:34 PM

So, I'm sure alot of people know that n'sync has great dance skills. I especially like the "pop" and "it's gonna be me" videos.
If anyone knows where I can find these dances, please IM me. Or even better post where I can at least find it..

Thanks so much!!

6 Replies to N'SYNC Choreography

*Nsync
By lildancefreak
On Mon Aug 22, 2005 06:18 PM
Hey, i know the dance to pop really well, so i'll try to post it in the next couple of days for ya. =)). I'm not to sure about "It's gonna be me" but if you can find a video with there music videos on it, the moves are super simple to learn.

:*Gina*:
re: N'SYNC Choreography
By Blinkme_atticus
On Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:52 AM
Thanks, I can't wait!
re: N'SYNC Choreography
By Blinkme_atticus
On Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:52 AM
I can't wait for the dancing to begin! lol. I love their moves. Thank you so much! =)
need about 'NSYNC
By domnsync
On Sun Sep 18, 2005 07:04 AM
Hey friends...Pls help me to get the moves of "Pop" and "Bye Bye Bye".I'm new on this site,so I can't find any figures and dance moves.A while ago I had replied a subject with topic of "it's gonna be me " but no one tried to help me.Here is my e-mail.Pls contact with me...domnsync@gmail.com
a while back
By roxnavs4023
On Sat Sep 24, 2005 07:21 PM
hey i posted the smae topic in july and no one has been able to help me. please if u have it's gonna be me steps send it to me at roxnavs4023@yahoo.com thanks.
found it
By roxnavs4023
On Mon Sep 26, 2005 02:47 PM
for all you who want it's gonna be me here is a site with it on it. dance4ever.8m.net . . . hope that works for yall

ReplySendWatch