Forum: Arts / Religion

Page:
Page 3 of 61 2 3 4 5 6
prayer
By houndrfriendPremium member Comments: 636, member since Mon Aug 16, 2004
On Wed Aug 09, 2006 01:01 AM
on a more practical level,maybe a large number of explosives sniffer dogs would be a good idea for Iraq.
re: *PRAYER REQUESTS*
By Terpsi Comments: 2045, member since Tue Oct 04, 2005
On Sat Aug 19, 2006 09:12 PM
Please pray for my cousin who is going through a very touch, very personal time right now. It seems like she feels like prayers don't work anymore.

Amen.

ILD
By miza_of_gizamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 384, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Sat Sep 16, 2006 06:30 AM
Ok, im not a hugly religious person, although i go to church and i believe he exists etc. but lately more than ever i've been questioning myself and such, but thats not what im asking for prayer wth, although i probly should, it's not my main reson for requesting, anyway...

I have applied for a tafe cousrse, but i have to Audition before, and im afraid i wont get in because of my Ballet i restarted this year, just in time to apply. So please pray for my dancing and for the auditioners to accept me or something,
thankyou so much!

xox
By AllemandePremium member Comments: 1341, member since Wed Feb 15, 2006
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 06:25 PM
My old Sunday School teacher (taught me from age 2 to age 10) passed away October 4th.

She was in San Francisco, visiting her sister, who just had a baby, when she was hit by a car while crossing the street with two friends. One of the friends was thrown a couple feet and the other and her were trapped underneath the car. The other friend trapped under the car was a young boy - he survived with minor injuries.

She was pinned underneath the car to the extent that paramedics could not pull her out. She died at the scene.

She was 35-years-old and the most amazing person I knew. Her name is Irene, in case you need a name, although I would wonder why because God knows who you're talking about. Please pray for her family in this difficult time.
By torinahmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 196, member since Fri Apr 28, 2006
On Thu Nov 09, 2006 04:56 PM
Hi, I was actually looking for something like this on here.

My dancing teacher is sick in hospital with problems with her kidneys. We have our end of year concert in 6 days.

Please pray that she gets better. What she has, seems serious and we all just hope and pray that she gets better soon.
prayer
By danceshorty08 Comments: 21, member since Thu Mar 02, 2006
On Thu Nov 09, 2006 06:42 PM
Please be praying grandfather as he recovers from a recent surgery, my aunt as she recovers from heart surgery, my grandmother who is dying from ovarian cancer, and for my grandmother as she cares for them all.
By dancer2121 Comments: 349, member since Tue Feb 21, 2006
On Mon Nov 13, 2006 06:15 PM
I have a cousin in Iraq. Please, please, pray for him. I also have a friend who is ill. She has been a while.
Great Idea TurnsandLeaps!
By Terpsi Comments: 2045, member since Tue Oct 04, 2005
On Wed Nov 15, 2006 09:53 PM
Please pray for my grandfather and my friend's grandmother.

ILD
*prayer requests*
By swingingkiltsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1531, member since Sat May 08, 2004
On Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:35 PM
My mom, Emily
01/16/35

she's dying more and more every day. It hurts so much.
Pray that she goes in peace as I know she has already been been forgiven.
Mona
By HighlandHottie05member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3003, member since Sat Jan 22, 2005
On Mon Nov 27, 2006 07:23 PM
I pray for me and my friend Matt. We both went to worship this day this past saturday and were both growin in faith together. Were both on the same page, we were pushing away from God, now where back to the place we want to be- with God. Pray we can keep on track, and help us both w/ our journey w/ God. Thanks.
By hesitant_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 997, member since Thu Jul 01, 2004
On Sun Dec 10, 2006 01:18 AM
Please pray for my family, as we are as a whole experiencing a difficult time. My father recently lost his job due to his alcohlism and had to enter a detoxification center. As a result, we both lost our health insurance and he might lose his home. Also, my great-grandmother is 97 and in rapidly failing health, and will most likely be going home to Jesus soon. My grandparents (the daughter of my greatgrandmother and the parents of my father...) are going through an incredibly difficult time with all of this. Please, keep them all in your prayers.

I'll continue to pray for y'all as well.
H_D
By hesitant_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 997, member since Thu Jul 01, 2004
On Sun Dec 17, 2006 01:04 AM
Addition to previous post.

Please, pray for my family in this hard time following my great-grandmother's death. Many are taking it with strength and faith, knowing she is with God, Jesus, and Grampa Willy now, but a few do not share this faith. Keep them in your prayers so that they may soon find comfort.

Also, my own faith has wavered greatly... so maybe could y'all pray that I shall soon regain the strength and faith I had?

YiCnP
H_D
By Pasdekatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6900, member since Sat Dec 29, 2001
On Sun Dec 31, 2006 05:13 PM
I have a couple of prayer requests if that's OK:

First is for my aunt Linda who is pretty sick right now. She has MS, and she's been fine for the past 20 years, but now shes having Jacksonian seizures and having trouble talking, and the doctors saw alot of spots on her MRI, but they still have no real idea whats wrong. Please pray for her healing, and she asks (because she says she KNOWS she's going to be OK :)) that people pray for her to be happy and to be able to deal with it.

Also, my friend Michelle who has cancer is having some rouble with her radiation, she has young children, and prayers for her healing and for her family would be wonderfully appreciated.

Also, for my husbands Grandmother who died on Christmas Eve, that she may find eternal joy and happiness, and that her family may find peace.

And finally, for a guy I knew named Jacob who died a little before Christmas and who is only a little older than I, that he too may find eternal happiness and that his family may have peace.
By Kaela Comments: 1054, member since Fri Jul 29, 2005
On Tue Jan 30, 2007 05:49 PM
Hi Guys.

My friend Rebecca went into hospital yesturday and we spent the night (her first time in there all night too) and although she was released this morning, I would like to tell you that this is the 2nd trip to the hospital that we have made in 6 weeks.

As she is changing medications, I would like to ask everyone to include her in your prayers and hope that she starts feeling somewhere near normal soon so she can get her life back.

Also, please spare a thought for all of those sick, tired and needy people in the world. More often than not, those people in need are usually the ones we forget.

Love, peace and Godbless,

Kaela x
On Fri Feb 02, 2007 01:04 PM
Hi, don't mean to be a prayer-hog, but could you please pray for me, that i can get over this breakdown and that the psychiatrist will help me remember who I am.

I really hope that God can help me, and hears the prayers of my friends, church, family and of course, those I make for myself.

I know this souds selfish, but I need all the help I can get right now.

Kaela
By missingAcastlePremium member Comments: 1945, member since Mon May 10, 2004
On Fri Feb 09, 2007 06:29 PM
Please pray for the invisible children in Uganda.

-Chri
By Ellen_Eliz Comments: 1090, member since Sun May 01, 2005
On Fri Feb 16, 2007 08:15 PM
Well, a few weeks ago I was doing a report on organ donation. By coincidance, my mom asked me to go to a silent auction with her to help raise money for a little baby who needs a liver transplant. The family has a little girl and recently had triplets (they're about 3 months old, maybe?). One of the triplets was born with a defect in his liver and he really needs an organ transplant. But the sad thing is, since he's so little, they can't do a live donor transplant. The liver has to come from a dead person who weighs under 90 lbs- a child.

It's so sad and it's been bothering me so much. It's made me want to become an organ donor!

So please pray for little Chase (there's a website: it's called "chances for chase") and his family.

:) Ellen (pointeplease)
By bigTreblemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1737, member since Mon Jan 26, 2004
On Sat Mar 10, 2007 09:23 PM
My Grandpa passed away today after a long battle with Alzheimers. Please keep him and my family in your prayers. Thanks
By Peridotmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2389, member since Mon Dec 27, 2004
On Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:33 AM
Everyone, please pray for my Aunt. She is 40, and she and her husband have been trying for a long time to get pregnant. She went in today for an ultrasound, and the results didn't look so good. There might be some fluid behind the brain, I'm not really sure what happened, but she has to go back again today for another test, and she's very upset that something could be wrong with the baby. Please keep her in your prayers.

~Adagio
prayer reguestss
By tinkdancer45 Comments: 26, member since Fri Nov 24, 2006
On Tue Apr 03, 2007 02:54 PM
hey guys will you please pray for all the lifes lost in eterprise alabama and the cleanup of their town and for the pastor whose grandson was killed in enterprise that was the third grandson he lodst and my sister who got hit by a car a while back shes allot better only had a brokren leg im so happy shes still here
By leap2livemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2308, member since Wed Feb 09, 2005
On Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:55 PM
*A girl named Makenzie who is 4 years old has leukemia, and is in desperate need for a bone transplant. However, the family can't afford it. Please pray that they raise the money.

*The doctor can't figure out why I have headaches and is referring me to a neurologist. Please pray that it is nothing serious and we can fix the problem.

:D
By AfterTheRainmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2183, member since Fri Jan 04, 2002
On Sun Apr 08, 2007 09:35 AM
i feel selfish coming about here and just asking for you to pray for me. without reading in detail your prayer requests.
may this be the last time this selfish feeling exists.

im coming about this thread to acknowledge the fact that my papa (grandfather) seems to need some careful watching.
evidently, despite the fact my mother wishes to tell myself about his conditions his blood tests arent right.
and something about bone marrow.
it is choppy to read, because the situation is choppy.

but i ask you to keep him in your thoughts and prayers, if even its generalized as <I> the ddners who are in need of your watch</i>.

thank you.

aftertherain.
On Sun Apr 15, 2007 05:38 PM
Hi again everybody..

Feeling better so your prayers are obviously working well! I have a new and bigger obstacle now. My mum has been sick for 8 years and soon she'll be going into hospital for surgery that could very easily kill her.

She'll have her chest open for 3 hours...her heart will be exposed, and as she has asthma, the risks are sky-high.

Please pray for my mum and that she pulls through this operation. I can't make it without her.

- Kaela

And btw, I include you guys in my prayers always. Thank you fore being such wonderful people
By cilla45 Comments: 68, member since Thu Oct 26, 2006
On Mon Apr 16, 2007 01:29 PM
Around 7am this morning, there were two shootings this morning on campus at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA. There are at least 31 confirmed deaths so far.

Please pray for the families and friends of the students and staff who were killed and for those who were injured in today's tragedy.
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Mon May 07, 2007 06:54 PM
I found out today that some guy I used to work with (he's 17) has been battling with cocaine for quite some time, and today he decided he wanted to kill himself. He ran away from his house and supposedly he's down in Florida somewhere. As of now we don't think he's committed suicide, and there are tons of people down there searching for him. This is a horrible situation.

Also, please pray for my boyfriend and I. We're both going through some tough times; not with each other, more with our families, beliefs, and religious values. It's difficult.

Thank you, and I'll be praying for all of you too.
Page:
Page 3 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatch