Forum: Arts / Religion

Page:
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6
re: *PRAYER REQUESTS*
By Kaela Comments: 1054, member since Fri Jul 29, 2005
On Fri May 11, 2007 05:00 PM
Dear all,

Please pray for my friend Antonio from church. He had cancer as a child and now in his 20's, they've just found 3 new lumps. We're all very concerned for him and I pray that got wil take his sickness.

I also pray again for my mum who is STILL waiting to go into hospital, I pray that she'll be okay!

Praying for you all still and please include these people in your prayers!

Kaela

Oh, and please pray for Maddie, the little lost girl who was stolen from her home in Portugal last week. I pray they find her soon.
re: *PRAYER REQUESTS*
By Tutucrazy Comments: 14, member since Thu Oct 12, 2006
On Fri May 25, 2007 11:14 PM
Hello All! This is my first time on this thread. What a great idea! I'm blown away by all the stories I've heard thus far, and know that I will be praying for your concerns. As for now, please pray for me that I may find a job soon. I really need to know where God is leading me, and I've had lots of dead ends lately, so I'm trying to keep both my spirits and faith up. This is made a little more challenging as I am blind, and lots of companies seem to resist hiring persons with disabilities. My fiance and I wish to be married soon, and we can't set a date until the job situation is resolved. And, while I'm pretty sure that she will have her job back as a teacher's aid next fall, please pray for her, as she is worried about the school district's budget. Thanks and God bless.
re: *prayer requests*
By Kaela Comments: 1054, member since Fri Jul 29, 2005
On Mon Jun 04, 2007 01:19 PM
Hello all, me again!

Just to let you know, This is the first place (other than the man Himself!) that I went to ask for help.

My Mum, Vivienne, is having sugery on monday next (the 11th) and I'm praying hat she'll get through the opeartion and wake up with us feeling much better.

There are a LOT of risks involved here, and it could end my mother's life. I'm finding it hard to think about...She's my closest family member and I can't lose her.

PLEASE pray for her. I'm scared, y'all xx

Kaela
By Tutucrazy Comments: 14, member since Thu Oct 12, 2006
On Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:48 PM
Kayela,
Just wondering how your Mother's operation went? If we can't ask for followups on this thread, feel free to remove. I was just wondering how it went.
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12490, member since Fri Aug 27, 2004
On Wed Jul 04, 2007 08:20 PM
Hi there,

It's my first time on this thread and I have a prayer request...

My sister, Diana, is going to be in court on Friday, July 6th at 10:00 am Arizona time for protection against an abusive ex-husband who is trying to get custody of her son through false pretences. If all you wonderful ddn-ers who visit this thread would be so kind as to pray:

* For my sister's and her son's protection (ex doesn't follow restraining orders and is very dangerous).

* That the judge will have wisdom and hear her plea and take the steps to protect her.

* That the ex's lies will not be believed, that truth will prevail and that custody will not be overturned.

* That the judge's decision will be fair and that justice will be served.

* That there will be peace and not fear in my sister's life.

* And anything else that you feel led to pray over her.

Thank you all SOOOOO much.

Blessings to you all,

d4j
:)
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12490, member since Fri Aug 27, 2004
On Sat Jul 07, 2007 07:04 PM
^Prayer Udate:

My sister was able to hold on to custody of her son! What a relief. The judge also upheld the restraining order against the ex. There will still be problems with this mental-case person as there has been for so many years. And the judge did say that he is allowed to pursue custody again in one year, so my sister will have to go through the whole thing again. But today we celebrate her motherhood and her safety. Yahoo!

Thank you all so much for your prayers - you are the best.

d4j ~
By jesusfreak45 Comments: 111, member since Mon Apr 02, 2007
On Tue Jul 17, 2007 07:19 PM
hey will yall please pray that we get a new youth pastor and our youth pastor will be safe in his journeys
By bdancer3333 Comments: 215, member since Sun Apr 29, 2007
On Sun Jul 29, 2007 08:18 PM
At my church we have Small Groups that are kind of like discussion groups. I have two really great small group leaders and they are talking of possibly giving half the group to one leader and half to the other. But I love both my leaders and I can NOT choose between them!

Please pray that God will show me which leader I am meant to have.
Thanks,
bdancer3333
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Mon Jul 30, 2007 08:21 PM
Please pray I can settle some disagreements with my parent consisting of religion and dating [not together].
By Maggie5 Comments: 346, member since Sun May 13, 2007
On Sat Sep 01, 2007 03:35 PM
Hi everyone. :) It's my first time on this thread and I was hoping you could please pray for me to be able to focus on school and dance this year. I figure I could use all the prayers I can get because I have social anxiety disorder and often suffer from panic attacks, which often makes it difficult for me to get to school and dance, or to be able to do all my work. My doctors also think that bipolar disorder is a possibility and I want to feel comforted by the Lord as I go through this difficult time.

Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to pray for me and the others who have asked for prayers. God Bless.
By dfxcutie Comments: 59, member since Wed Aug 08, 2007
On Thu Sep 06, 2007 06:45 PM
First of all; let me say that I will pray for all of you and keep your prayers on my mind.

I'd like to pray for my friends,my family,my enemies and all those who are sick and suffering.
By jesusfreak45 Comments: 111, member since Mon Apr 02, 2007
On Sun Sep 09, 2007 06:00 PM
please pray for me getting baptised son and for my friend katie who is being confirmed at her church and so that she will
By Believemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1855, member since Sat Oct 14, 2006
On Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:09 PM
Edited by food (168514) on 2007-09-13 22:17:39
Hey Guys.
I would really appreciate it if you guys could add my best friend Zak into your prayers, as he has been having severe migraines for the last few weeks, and the doctors fear he may have a tumor or leukemia. He will be getting his MRI tests back soon, so if he could be included into your prayers he and I would both be extremely grateful, hopefully God can help him out, he is only fifteen.

Also, if you could include a prayer for him to receive strength from God, as due to his illness, he has found out he can no longer play football, and in losing the ability of playing football, which was something he loved to do more than anything, he has in return lost the football scholarship he had just recently received. He's having a very hard time living day by day, and has been having suicidal thoughts, but is too stubborn to talk to anyone other than myself. Please, if it's not asking too much, just pray God can also give him strength. This guy means the world to me, I really just want him to be alright.

Sorry this was so long, you are all in my prayers as well.

Thank You So Much. =)

-Ashleigh.
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Wed Sep 19, 2007 06:27 PM
I'm praying for you guys. :)

-My friend Tyler's grandpa just died last week. He's taking it really rough- they were super close. Also, Tyler and his band are working on getting signed with Tooth and Nail records, and he's stressing about that.

-My boyfriend, Michael, has a pretty bad family life. I can't go into too much detail so I'll just leave it at that.

-These two twin brothers at the local high school had surgery on their legs [both have a small degree of Cerebral Palsy] to straighten them out. They're both having minor complications.

-All the kid's families at my church who don't come to church.

Thank you guys!
By Heartmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15031, member since Thu Feb 14, 2002
On Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:46 AM
Please play for the newborn babies in my family! Two boy twins were born yesterday to my boyfriend's aunt, one is having trouble breathing or something (we aren't sure of the specifics) and my cousin is in labor right now (with a girl!). Please send your best wishes for these brand new lives and that everything goes okay for everyone!
By SoILWritermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3881, member since Wed May 29, 2002
On Tue Oct 09, 2007 06:26 PM
Please pray for my roommate Lisa. She just got a call and her grandfather from Florida shot her (Lisa's) grandmother, then shot himself. She's currently looking for the next train ride back to Chicago. So please just keep her in your prayers.
By Kiwi720Premium member Comments: 434, member since Sat Sep 15, 2007
On Thu Oct 11, 2007 05:19 PM
A senior girl that goes to our church was in a car accident where the car rolled over several times.
Luckily, she out of danger.
By DeStijlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7023, member since Sat Jul 17, 2004
On Sat Oct 20, 2007 05:22 AM
Please keep this little boy in your prayers:

www.abc.net.au . . .

He was killed,and his body put in suitcase and dumped in a duck pond in a childrens park. He was only 2-3 years old, and no one has come forth to identify him. No one knows his name. He lef tthis world in such a cruel way, and there seems there is no one to honor him in death.

It is just so sad, he was someones brother. Someones son. Someone nephew. Someones Godson.. and his life came to such an early end in such a tragic way.
By MrsFinnigan Comments: 8044, member since Mon Aug 12, 2002
On Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:11 PM
A family moved into the hotel where I have my day job five days before Christmas because their house burned down.

My dog is also having surgery to replace a ruptured hind knee ligament. She will not be allowed to run for a month and, well, she's a blue heeler.
By DeeDeesPremium member Comments: 4147, member since Fri Jan 26, 2007
On Wed Jan 09, 2008 03:13 PM
Need prayers please
I have work related problem, might have to leave.
Boss called today and I broke down over phone with her.
She's coming to see me at work tomorrow during lunch hour so I can tell her about it properly. *crying again* having mental wobblys. :)
Can't stand financial strain, feel Im not helping out if I leave this job. Which then adds to stress and other problems etc viciouscircle time.
Please keep me in your prayers.
God Bless
D
On Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:33 AM
My sister is really sick. She's been having complications from surgery for a hysterectomy and now she has a pelvic abscess and is septic. She is undergoing surgery tomorrow, February 8th at 1:00 and I would appreciate any and all prayers and good thoughts for her. Thank you.
On Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:51 PM
I don't often post much for myself, and this one isn't just for me, but here goes.

I've suffered off and on from a chronic autoimmune disorder called Mixed Connective Tissue Disease since I was 18.
www.mayoclinic.com . . .

I've had several flare-ups interspersed with periods of remission. I'd been in remission for a couple of years. Well, my hopes that it might be a full remission were quite thoroughly dashed about a week ago. I've begun corticosteroid therapy, which hasn't eliminated the pain and inflammation and makes me a bit loopy, but is helping me manage. My boss, rather than transferring me to a less physically demanding position, insisted I take unpaid medical leave until I recover.

I hope to have a talk with my boss' boss tomorrow.

I can't afford taking this kind of time off. My husband, the reason why I took this job at the hotel in the first place, begins a two month, full time, unpaid internship in May.

Furthermore, I still need to teach my dance classes. We're coming up on the busiest time of year for Irish dance schools, after all.
On Fri Feb 29, 2008 08:58 PM
Just an update. Prayers, rest, and meds have done me good. I'll be returning to work tomorrow, and will probably be seeing the doctor again Monday.
By Nicolemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1262, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Tue Mar 04, 2008 06:59 PM
Prayer Request:

Two of my uncles are very sick with some mysterious form on pneumonia. One is in a coma and on a respirator, the other is getting 80% of his oxygen through tubes. The disease has spread to all five lobes of their lungs. The families aren't holding up well and the kids / I keep missing school (I'm old enough to babysit and they are all 9 and under)

Also, if you "have the time" prayer for the healing of my friends and family due to the death of a beloved friend named Tim. He was a senior and died in a car accident on his way to school las Tuesday.

Thank you all.
By LiquidIcemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 679, member since Wed Apr 04, 2007
On Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:34 AM
So I'm not exactly one to come on this board, but I need you guys to help my grandma.

My grandma is having serious health issues right now concerning her overall general health (she's turning 78 this July), and right now she's in the hospital. Please pray that she will survive the weekend and will be able to return home in good health.
Page:
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatch