Forum: General / Room Salutes

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Caleb's Room People!
By J3SSI
On Fri Sep 16, 2005 08:43 AM
My Oh My! I LOVE your room! Can I have it?!? PLEASE?!?! By the way...that's a pretty nice throne you've got there!lol! That stair case is a dream of mine! I have always wanted something like that!
xoxo
Jessi
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member
On Sat Sep 17, 2005 04:19 PM
That is a HUGE room. I want it.
OH MY GOSH!
By Shasara
On Sat Sep 17, 2005 08:41 PM
You rich lil fool!!! LOL! you are like the most richest guy I have ever met(no affence to ANY guys! except for *cough**cough*MY BOYFRIEND *caugh**caugh*)!!
By VelvetRagamuffinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:56 PM
Shasara - First off, I am not rich, I just happen to be living with my wealthy grandparents. Secondly, I was confused by the rest of your reply: were you trying to offend your boyfriend?
By Shasara
On Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:09 AM
yes i was but it was suppose to be a joke! sorry for saying anything...
By LaUrA_MaNsFiElD
On Mon Sep 19, 2005 08:15 AM
:o Where bout's do u live?
By KrissiSue03member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:35 AM
nice room, do you live in a big house? because your room looks like a suite of a hotel!
By Ellen_Eliz
On Thu Sep 22, 2005 07:14 PM
You're room looks so classy and sopisticated. I too, have a balcony. But I have an ugly sliding door leading out to it instead of gorgeous french doors such as yours. I don't have any steps, either. Lucky, lucky, lucky....

:) Ellen (pointeplease)
By Pasdekatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Sep 22, 2005 07:25 PM
Dude, your room looks like a freakn' four star hotel. Nice.
nice
By ShanTriece
On Tue Sep 27, 2005 01:17 PM
Beautiful is alli can say....Hey! you bettr never move out because , after all your spoiled with all that....
By corie
On Wed Oct 05, 2005 04:07 PM
Removed by balletgurl (11968) on 2005-10-07 10:31:15 This is netspeak ---> "u r kewl... wut skool do u go to?". Netspeak is the deliberate shortening or misspelling of words. It is not permitted anywhere on this site. Not on the boards, either in original posts or replies, and not in chat. Period. Please take the time to type those few extra letters. Moderators will completely remove posts that contain netspeak.
i luv ur room man u r soooo louckey all i have is a square of room
!!!! **** $$$$
Never leave your room? How 'bout to dance on TV?
By Katurah
On Mon Oct 10, 2005 02:40 PM
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2005-10-15 13:45:44 This does not belong here.
I'm sure you and your friends never want to leave your fancy domain w/Balcony & large television set. However, perhaps you'd like to dance on TV? Then you and your friends can watch it later on your fancy TV in your fancy room, sitting on your fancy soft carpet (?!) or on your fancy little love seat. No pay, but no audition, age 18-30, los angeles area. Send me an email katurah@audiencesunlimited.com and I'll hook you up.
By VelvetRagamuffinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:24 PM
However, perhaps you'd like to dance on TV?

Not particularly, I'm not a dancer.

Then you and your friends can watch it later on your fancy TV in your fancy room, sitting on your fancy soft carpet (?!) or on your fancy little love seat.

No, I think I prefer watching Law & Order.

No pay, but no audition, age 18-30, los angeles area.

No pay? I'm SO all over it!

Send me an email katurah@audiencesunlimited.com and I'll hook you up.

You're like my new best friend, I've NEVER had a dance job offer before! Especially from someone who has never seen my body, never seen me dance, or never even TALKED to me, but assumes that I'm a dancer because I have soft carpet and a loveseat. WOW! I feel SPECIAL!

No, seriously, I refuse to believe that God made you that stupid. Exactly what kind of crack was your mother smoking when she was pregnant with you?
Professional apology
By Katurah
On Tue Oct 11, 2005 01:44 PM
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2005-10-15 13:37:17 You may not advertise in any forums. This has been posted plenty of times for people to see it.
Wow-no need to be so hostile. We are a professional entertainment company in Los Angeles looking for 600-700 dancers for an annual taped televised New Year's party to be aired on network TV. Since the dancers I am looking for will not be featured performers, I'm more interested in a good attitude and enthusiasm than anyone's body type. (and yes, I looked at your photos - you looked fun) It's a club scene, so there will be live bands most everyone has heard of, fancy gift bags, and an opportunity for $50 gift certificates. I'm sorry there is no pay, which at this point in your professional career you obviously find insulting, but many dancers have participated in this event for the last 30+ years just for fun. In your thread, you and your friends were amusing, so I though perhaps (yes perhaps) you might like to participate. I'm terribly sorry for bothering you.
-Katurah
By dance_flower32
On Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:52 PM
i dont know you celab, but PLEASE let me move in with you!!!!! lol nah just kidding but DUDE you have the nicest rooM!! sheeesh, ok well i cant complain i just got a new room myself but well o well its not as nice as yours. i need to get carpet like that. too bad that its not a common thing for europe to carpet the floor like this. thats okay....ill start a trend ;)
your room is awesome man!
By Armwarmermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2005 05:12 PM
Your bedroom pictures are like the pictures in five star hotel brochures. It's amazing. And your spiral stairs make me jealous. lucky you! I wish my Grandparents had such a nice house for me to go move into!

-Ash
By FeelLikeDancinPremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2005 06:08 PM
You suck. Your room is "the coolest." My pathetic excuse for a room makes me want to cry! :) Anyway, it's better that you get the nice room anyway because if it were mine, there would be clothes and shopping bags scattered all over the floor and you wouldn't even be able to SEE the counter in the bathroom. Lucky duck, I want a balcony!!
pics
By ShanTriece
On Thu Oct 13, 2005 09:37 PM
hi i am a singinger and a hiphop dancer ur pic about the personer on the computer and gits mad at the computer that is very nasety and just worng and iam a gurl who dqbk.......

give me a beat
re: Caleb's Room People! (karma: 1)
By SaltWatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:25 PM
^ Lol Omgsh I know! Fo Shizzle My Nizzle YoYo Brova Please Dawg FO realz!

What the hell? What are you trying to say?

:/
calebs room people
By vicky1
On Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:21 AM
my what a big room you have
i have to share with my big
sister i have the single sleeper
and she has the double your lucky
having a big room to yourself
vickyxx
By nattymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Oct 28, 2005 03:39 PM
Caleb wears CHUCK TAYLORS!

Man, I love your house. =D
By bexndeemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Nov 16, 2005 01:50 PM
wow, how tidy is your room!?!

It looks like a hotel room!!

Love Becci x
By Dianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Nov 23, 2005 07:57 AM
...Your Grandparents will adopt me...

*uses hypno-eyes*

...When I count to three you will convince them...

*uses hypno-eyes some more*
By Tiny_Dancer_33
On Wed Nov 23, 2005 02:15 PM
I love your room it is so nice!!!

~~~Tiny Dancer
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch Draw

Message locked, no more replies allowed