Popular Teachers

Jazz 1 by x0oashley0ox
Hello!! I am entering my second year of teaching at a new studio. This year, for the first time,...

Forum: Hip Hop / Popping

Page:
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4
re: 13 year old white girl that can pop! en>fr fr>en
By TrippyJing Comments: 395, member since Tue Nov 09, 2004
On Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:54 AM
You realize, of course, that you can't go "Hey, tell me what you think. But just NICE things, ok?" You gotta take the good with the bad. No point in even asking if you can't handle it.
By blonderella2612 Comments: 30, member since Sun Sep 18, 2005
On Sun Oct 23, 2005 05:27 PM
Hey, thanks very much!
On Sun Oct 23, 2005 05:30 PM
Well what the hek is wrong with this sight? why does everyone gotta be so messed up? cant people just say nice things? i mean seriously! why does eveyone have total anddger issues?

and yea i can stand it but can u?

if U cant stand the heat, get outta the kitchen~ haha

By TrippyJing Comments: 395, member since Tue Nov 09, 2004
On Sun Oct 23, 2005 07:11 PM
You're an odd one to talk about people being messed up. The post just above your last one...you posted "Hey, thanks very much!"

...to WHO, exactly? No one was saying anything to you besides me. And I certainly didn't say anything worth thanking for. And you still aren't getting it. You can't ask for opinions and expect ONLY NICE THINGS. That is NOT a healthy way to go through life.

And this has nothing to do with anger. This is simply truth. And frankly, you aren't handling it very way. Grow up.
By ChippaStyles Comments: 44, member since Wed Aug 18, 2004
On Mon Oct 24, 2005 08:18 PM
she just said that she doesnt stand criticism well and then two posts later she says if you cant take the heat, get outta the kitchen....gotta love immature lil kids....THANK YOU VERY MUCH XOXO
re: 13 year old white girl that can pop! (karma: 1)  en>fr fr>en
By popNscratch Comments: 2, member since Wed Nov 16, 2005
On Wed Nov 16, 2005 01:08 PM
ahahahahahhahahhahah
angry much?
if i was a 13 yr old white girl who can pop and wanted to prove it to the world, i'd sign up in a competition and prove all the nay-sayers wrong. instead of wasting my time on this forum. and being passive-aggressively angry. i don't think this forum was created for self-indulgent narcissisms but rather for inquiry about dance moves. which is why i signed up today. but i just had to reply to this thread.
By popNscratch Comments: 2, member since Wed Nov 16, 2005
On Wed Nov 16, 2005 01:10 PM
ahahahahahhahahhahah
angry much?
if i was a 13 yr old white girl who can pop and wanted to prove it to the world, i'd sign up in a competition and prove all the nay-sayers wrong. instead of wasting my time on this forum. and being passive-aggressively angry. i don't think this forum was created for self-indulgent narcissisms but rather for inquiry about dance moves. which is why i signed up today. but i just had to reply to this thread.
On Wed Nov 16, 2005 03:55 PM
actually, its for dance, and not just dance moves....moves wont get you anywhere
By josephine_7 Comments: 124, member since Wed Dec 15, 2004
On Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:03 AM
hi ,good luck in your popping . anyone can do anything if they try .good luck
By Ajaye Comments: 299, member since Thu Dec 23, 2004
On Sun Nov 27, 2005 07:33 PM
See the thing that people dont realize is what she said was meant as booty popping. Which is commonly mistaken by tyour average party dancer. Its so sad when I have to explain that there is no such thing as poplocking and they are two different styles. I do it so much here in atlanta it drives me sick. And people say they love hiphop. plain and simple those who know spread the word so there wont be any post such as the one I speaking on now.

And to the girl that posted this, You were the one who added race to this. Dont get mad when people say things to you like your stupid. Especially with a name like bloderella. Come on you gave stupidity away(not saying all blondes are dumb, but SHE FELL INTO THE STEREOTYPE). Anyway be careful of what your posting and please read the tutorials that are put up. They are there so we can all get on the same page.

And putting an ignorant post such as this was asking for rude people to post.

Ajaye

PS/your lucky Im not being beligerant today
omg en>fr fr>en
On Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:16 PM
Dude. i dont need to grow up. i think you do. you have a super bad attitude and i can "take" the bad and the nice but i dont know why people have to be so mean? i mean i am a nice person but im sorry but you are a bitch. i didnt do anything to you and i dont know why you are all up in my grill. DMAN THERE ARE SOME MEAN ASS PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

everyone, you need to grow up. not me. i am perfectly capable of standing up for myslef thank you very much (HINT THE SACRCASIM, ASS)
On Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:17 PM
anger issues. sorry, but ya do!
By Echo_Fae Comments: 26, member since Tue Nov 22, 2005
On Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:45 PM
Edited by Echo_Fae (146033) on 2005-11-27 22:48:07
At the end of this conversation, all I can say is...

Damn. I wish *I* could "pop it"...

Maybe one day. Yes. I will practice in the mirror while my roommate is in class. Haha.
On Mon Nov 28, 2005 07:09 PM
lol notice how she has to reassure herself that shes a "nice person"......"Daddy these ppl on the internet are being mean...they called me stupid....whhhaaaaaaa" lol
By iH0p Comments: 562, member since Wed Aug 04, 2004
On Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:39 PM
Edited by iH0p (102010) on 2005-11-28 23:43:04 too mean...
nvm. realized she could be just a kid... but yeah never pick on kids or the crippled. those are hands off.. unless you're a kid or cripple yourself. it's like using the N word... can't do it unless you're a member of the club. good thing im honorary, Nwords!

coppelia
____
"hey timmy how many able bodied people does it take to screw in a lightblub? one! heh heh heh. hey timmy what do you call an able bodied person sitting on your doorstep? whatever his name is! heh heh heh"
Hi en>fr fr>en
By ChrisK1 Comments: 0, member since Thu Oct 06, 2005
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:26 AM
Yeah I thinks that's tight that you can pop for someone your age! Keep up the good work!
By iH0p Comments: 562, member since Wed Aug 04, 2004
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:20 PM
why yes it is absolutely wonderful that a 13 year old girl could pop her booty... oh yes how grand it is that kids have sex appeal at such ages and can be referred to as "just some ass" by pervert jerks...

i can't wait to see how young our "baby mamas" and "hos" will be in the next generations to come.. yes... keep it up kiddies. im so proud of my fellow females' disgusting role in hip hop... so glad we have role models like lil kim...

i wanna know who lied and told everyone that dance was expression of feelings through shaking and popping their "booties" because whoever said it must've had some kind of device that makes everyone dumber. yes i am putting THAT much faith in the human race... like it would take a dumbing device to make everyone believe that.

coppelia
like i've said before, if only intelligence and talent were a body part.. maybe girls would expose that more.
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:30 PM
I heard the whole booty-popping thing is derrived from an African dance that's actually supposed to be empowering to women. I don't know if thats true but if it is...It seems to have come a long way from that.
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 07:07 PM
i hope your meaning that it "came a long way" in a bad direction
By shaggyPopsy Comments: 103, member since Wed Nov 30, 2005
On Wed Nov 30, 2005 04:28 PM
i'd like to add that any one could pop if they learnt but you HAVE to understand the concept and Why your doing it....Especially the music you involve it in.... if theres no Base line (base guitar) then its NO GOOD..

thanx

Peace Owt
Popsicle
By Jazzerina415 Comments: 294, member since Thu Jun 02, 2005
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 02:07 PM
I do personally think that black people just can kind of naturally dance as far as hip hop goes (not ALL of them)... But maybe its not your color..maybe its just how you where raised and what you where exposed too. I remember in my hip hop class one year the teacher was teaching something, then he singled me out and told me to do it over and over again...and I couldnt do it all that well, and he said, "Come onnnn feeeeel it Trevisa! Your black...you can do this!" and he'd sometimes whisper stuff to me about being black and how I could just naturally dance... And he is NOT black, hes Filipano. (spelling)
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 06:56 PM
i wish ppl would read ALL the posts and then stay on line with the direction the conversation has been going...lol..
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 07:34 PM
Yes I did mean in a bad way...not that I'm opposed to modern booty popping, but I don't think it needs to be the focus of a dance...or of a music video for that matter. It's lost its meaning.
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 07:35 PM
Edited by Echo_Fae (146033) on 2005-12-01 19:37:31
I play the bass. (= Not very well, but I'm getting there.
By shaggyPopsy Comments: 103, member since Wed Nov 30, 2005
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:39 PM
Sweet as..... yeah the (you name it) "booty poppin" iz pretty random but the only problem with new people on t.v like USHER is they go rownd do a glide and a wave hea and there nd then go say hes doing POPPING sooo everyone else takes to it and go arownd saying they're popping nd really they not...

Peace Owt
Popsicle
Page:
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch