Forum: Folk / Polynesian Dance

big bucks!
By cleoNY
On Mon Sep 19, 2005 08:19 PM

HOKAY, SO... heres another advice thread, ill add for the week. Does anyone know a company or site that sells good-quality toere, tahitian, drums? Im look for top quality, low price. You all no, the usual. Thanks!

4 Replies to big bucks!

re: big bucks!
By doomed_fairymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Oct 28, 2005 08:12 PM
Oh! I just posted these sites on another thread. Try these sites: www.hulasupplycenter.com , www.alohahulasupply.com .

I don't see any instruments on this page, Hula Supply Center doesn't take orders less than $50 and it's difficult to order from them, but their prices are reasonable (LOL, not if you aren't ordering more than $50...but you know what I mean).

Aloha Hula Supply is much easier to order from. You don't have to fax your order. They only have two instruments that I can see -- coconut halves and varying sizes of Toere. They don't tell you a price for their drums, though. Very inconvenient.
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Oct 28, 2005 08:58 PM
How big do those coconuts get? I doubt they have any that would fit these chichis! And if they do, that's a frightening thought!
By cleoNY
On Sun Oct 30, 2005 07:31 PM
They do go suprisingly big, my dear. I have seen coco bras up to DD, and that assumes that you dont fully fill it.
By doomed_fairymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Nov 06, 2005 09:22 PM
Coconuts are bigger than you think. I ordered B coconuts to be on the safe side, and they were HUGE on me -- a regular A. They are rather round, you know, so there's lots of room in the forward direction. ;)

ReplySendWatch