Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

D.T. shirt too small AGAIN!
By dancefreak33455member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 24, 2005 01:39 PM

We always wear black jazz pants a black leo black dansneakers and gold top. we always tell them to order a Medium top but we ALWAYS get a small and they insist it will fit. but it doesn't it didn't fit 2 years ago and it doesn't fit now. So my step mom called the coach and the choreographer (two totally different people) and the coah said "oh well just wear it anyway" and the choreograher thinks that I should wear the black everything then get a quarter lenght sleeve royal blue mid drift jacket thing that meets at the bottom and ties but it's like really short. But I'm wearing a leo anyway. I would wear someting different because I'm the captain and I stand front row center so it wouldn't look overly weird! and in our normal dances I'm in the front of the formation and she usually writes me a solo psrt. So we are trying to figure out what to do about the uniform flaw. If you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Amanda

4 Replies to D.T. shirt too small AGAIN!

re: D.T. shirt too small AGAIN!
By yaelmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:38 PM
is it so small that it doesnt fit? or is it just too short? because for my team our shirts are always too short, but it doesn't matter cause we wear a leo under so it looks fine.
On Sun Sep 25, 2005 06:26 PM
it's overly tight. my step-mom was saying it would cut the circulation off on my arm.
By darn_meg
On Sun Nov 06, 2005 06:59 AM
If its too small then jut order a size bigger or let some seams out?
On Wed Dec 28, 2005 09:08 AM
the "coach" (she just stands and watches....she's not really a coach but I guess we have to call her that) refuses to let us order a new one if they are too small she says it's our parents fault for ordering the wrong size and I should have ordered a medium but all the parents did is measure us we never had a scale of what measurement equaled what. so I've had the same size shirt for three years. So the coach is trying to blame everything on our parents when SHE'S the one who figured out if it was a medium or small or large. but anyway she's not letting anyone reorder and you take them out because it's double layered and we took it to a seemstress and they said they couldn't do anything to it.

ReplySendWatch