Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Routines: Yeah, Goodies, One Two Step, If I were a Rich Girl, etc....how do I post a video on here
By Dancer56781
On Sun Oct 02, 2005 07:02 PM

Hey all of you dancers/coaches out there starving for some cute, simple choreography: I have Routines I have learned and kept in memory from dance team for Yeah, Goodies, One Two Step, If I were a Rich Girl, Hit 'em High. I know these are old songs but I thought maybe people would like to get some choreography ideas that they can use for other new updated songs? Anyways I'd love to post something like this (a video of me dancing) but I don't know how. Help?

:)

18 Replies to Routines: Yeah, Goodies, One Two Step, If I were a Rich Girl, etc....how do I post a video on here

re: Routines: Yeah, Goodies, One Two Step, If I were a Rich Girl, etc....how do I post a video on
By Danseusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Oct 14, 2005 01:32 AM
Are they already uploaded onto your computer? I'm not sure what kind of files are acceptable, but you should be able to upload your video on a site called

www.yousendit.com

If you want some examples, or more advice (because I have never actually uploaded a video before...) check out BALLET PHOTOS- MISC under the BALLET threads. The members there are always uploading videos. Good people to ask about uploading videos are hip2hopgirl and Kathy.

Sorry I couldn't help more! Good luck!
re: Routines: Yeah, Goodies, One Two Step, If I were a Rich Girl, etc....how do I post a video on
By Dancer56781
On Fri Oct 14, 2005 06:25 AM
Thank you very much!
By katdanze
On Thu Oct 20, 2005 09:07 PM
I would really like to see that video, I am in a hurry trying to get something together for my highschool girls!! If you can send it it to my E-mail Kensi599@uwsp.edu that would be great! thankx
By littlemisslauren
On Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:37 PM
I would love to see your videos. Let us know when they're uploaded! :)
By turkie_subwhich
On Sat Oct 22, 2005 07:37 PM
That would be much appreciated. I am a new member myself and I am looking for choreography ideas for my solos...thanx heaps for your consideration! :)
By Dancer56781
On Mon Oct 24, 2005 08:28 AM
Hey everyone thanks for all of the replies! I am not too familiar with yousendit, but I did call my neighbor STeve over and he said I needed a digital camera...obviously...but his only goes up to one minute...so I was thinking that I can post one at a time or something like that...With his help, I could most likely do this not this week because I'm going to be with my dad, but next week when I am back over here again at my mom's and when he could actually help me (he's a computer wiz and technology pro..lol). This is definitely something I would love to do to get me more acqainted into this site, but it may take a little while...thank you for all of your patience!
By pa_onop
On Sun Oct 30, 2005 01:59 AM
i love to see your video please sent pa_onop@yahoo.com or yousendit.com and share links in here,thanks
By Dancer56781
On Tue Nov 08, 2005 01:44 PM
Yeah since I can't talk to my neighbor anymore I don't see how I can get this done...:(
By PrincessPaige
On Sun Nov 20, 2005 09:36 AM
Ohh i really want to see the One Two Step one. Im doing a solo to that in a contest and it would give me some ideas looking at yours.
1-2 step
By MaeCraze
On Sun Nov 27, 2005 03:29 PM
I would like to have the 1-2 step choreography because im thinking about getting togehter with my other firend swho are dancers and putting on a fundrasining concert
help me plz
By shorty_09
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:00 AM
ok me and my friends are trying to put on this concert like thing and we can sing but we need the dance steps so can you plz email the steps to 1,2 step to me? my email address is playboybunny09@excite.com .it would help us out alot! thnx!
By Lola3
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 02:25 AM
Hi, I am a new member and starving for any choreography ideas. Please send me anything you have. I'd love to see your video. My e-mail is kleidi.mimica@st.htnet.hr
By phillymimic
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 01:07 AM
Could you also email me the vids...phillyabc@yahoo.com
Videos of Routines
By MayDancer
On Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:04 PM
I was wondering if you posted the videos on the internet or if you could send them to me.

Thanks
By lil_dance_babe89
On Sat Dec 31, 2005 04:18 PM
could you send me those routines on email too?

ybey76@excite.com
TO EVERYBODY
By Dancer56781
On Sat Dec 31, 2005 04:30 PM
I do not have a digital camera that I can upload the videos onto the net. I thought I could get help from a neighbor but I realized now that I can't. Maybe I can someday...

Anyways, I tried explaining this earlier but I guess it got lost in one of the posts/replies somewhere.

~Amanda P.
get some routines
By kleus
On Sun Jan 08, 2006 04:37 AM
I'm looking for new routines to make a big show (hiphop) at school... can you help me?
thanks
Nicolas
By Evelien
On Sun Jan 08, 2006 09:10 AM
Edited by Evelien (148909) on 2006-01-08 09:11:54
I would looooooove to see it! I've done clipdance for one year, but I never danced on 1,2 step, yeah, etc...

Please send it to me
mevy89@hotmail.com

Thx!

ReplySendWatch