Forum: Arts / Pets

Page:
Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5
re: Pet Loss Support/Memorial Thread
By miraclefrmheavnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2068, member since Mon Jun 02, 2008
On Wed Mar 24, 2010 05:33 PM
I went in to check on my cats almost two weeks ago and found them both dead on the floor. They were already stiff. I have absolutely no clue in the world how they died neither.

I'm terribly sorry for everyone's losses. *HUGS* and *love* to you all.
By DancewearDesignPremium member Comments: 5614, member since Sat Jan 22, 2005
On Tue Oct 05, 2010 03:36 PM
Edited by DancewearDesign (120103) on 2010-10-05 15:37:23
We lost our lovely little cat yesterday :(
Lily was 16 years old and had been a real pleasure in all our lives and also a lot of our customers :) She was very placid and such a sweet nature.
She will be greatly missed.
Cathryn x
By CatScratchDancer Comments: 228, member since Mon Aug 21, 2006
On Wed Jul 06, 2011 07:59 AM
I have a few hours left with my four legged friend, but it is just not enough time. We have had our dog, Rita, for over 13 years, but the last year has been the hardest. She has never quite figured out that she is a dog (ex: afraid of water, afraid of cats, can't figure out fetch) and a year ago she jumped out of the raised tub when we were washing her and was paralyzed from the next down for a day or two, then just her back legs for about a week and then recovered, but we knew it wouldn't be long. She amazed the vet and us by getting stronger until about a week ago when she just kind of gave up. We got to enjoy the 4th with her and spoil her rotten with hotdogs and all sorts of treats and the vet is coming over later this afternoon to put her down. Rita "Margarita" will be missed greatly.
By PolkaDotSwan Comments: 23, member since Mon Jul 11, 2011
On Mon Jul 18, 2011 04:06 AM
my goldfish (kit) died yesterday. I won her at a fair. he had a sister,kat, who is still with us. my cat, KittyKitty was the cause for Kit's untimely death. I had Kit for five days.
By PolkaDotSwan Comments: 23, member since Mon Jul 11, 2011
On Mon Jul 18, 2011 04:07 AM
my goldfish (kit) died yesterday. I won her at a fair. he had a sister,kat, who is still with us. my cat, KittyKitty was the cause for Kit's untimely death. I had Kit for five days.
By Natz2 Comments: 676, member since Thu Oct 02, 2003
On Thu Dec 15, 2011 03:19 AM
Still struggling with this our dog died of kidney failure last friday, up to thursday it had looked completely fine and then went rapidly downhill and stopped eating. He was 17 and 7 months in the end we think he was a rescue dog. We have had him for 13 years so I grew up with him. he was called Monty. Hopefully he has gone to chase birds in the sky. He enjoyed this.

I hate the house without a dog. Still not used to it. I guess is because we had him so long.
By BeachDancer Comments: 29, member since Tue Sep 18, 2012
On Sun Sep 23, 2012 02:51 PM
We lost our 14 year old dog exactly a year ago. We miss her but are grateful for the great hears we had with her! Losing pets is so painful :(
By pokomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9026, member since Sun Oct 31, 2004
On Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:20 AM
I just lost my dog 2 days ago (day before my birthday) after 11 years of amazing friendship. I'm devastated. Nothing in the world could have prepared me for this. I love you, Harper.
Page:
Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatchDraw