Forum: Advice / Stretching Photos - Members

Page:
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6
re: Please! Don't Wear Shorts In Your Stretching Photos!
By kekse Comments: 1, member since Fri Sep 30, 2005
On Mon Apr 03, 2006 03:20 PM
dont you think this should be the decision of the one itself??
By lil_bunhead Comments: 288, member since Mon Mar 20, 2006
On Sat Apr 08, 2006 03:41 PM
Or, if you must stretch in shorts, wear tights under them! *And Make sure they aren't ripped at the crotch*

Great Post...Thanks!
By jonnyboy5 Comments: 20, member since Fri Sep 16, 2005
On Fri Apr 14, 2006 05:06 PM
i have been wanting to become a cheerleader and i am wanting looking at the photos to see the things that i need to learn
By georgia95member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1104, member since Mon Aug 22, 2005
On Mon Apr 17, 2006 04:29 AM
Hello,
What A Great Post. I Will Remember That.
Love
Georgia xxx
By Asho_Angel Comments: 20, member since Sat Nov 05, 2005
On Fri Apr 21, 2006 09:45 AM
Very good post, it makes people more aware of internet safety
By voguefashion Comments: 77, member since Fri Apr 21, 2006
On Sun Apr 23, 2006 04:22 PM
Thanks a million its nice to know someone out there is wise. :)
great
By panda_jhon Comments: 9, member since Sun Apr 30, 2006
On Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:53 PM
Cool, thank you very much.

And if anyone does have any other useful stretches, feel free to post them because they would be very useful to, and I'm sure, other people too.
By humboldtsweetie3 Comments: 142, member since Sat Jun 11, 2005
On Wed Jun 07, 2006 07:39 PM
omg thanks sooo much!!! its great to have people looking out for us...really appreciate it
xoxo
By jacobrockers Comments: 21, member since Thu Jun 08, 2006
On Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:08 PM
great post. i love it. helps alot. thanks
revealing clothing
By Tammy571 Comments: 36, member since Fri Feb 24, 2006
On Sat Jun 17, 2006 05:22 PM
I think we have to watch those who just seem to appear in the stretching section only. We need to be careful what pictures we post. They could wind up somewhere else. Thanks for a great post.+
By dancerrr Comments: 64, member since Tue Jun 20, 2006
On Tue Jun 20, 2006 04:43 PM
i hope everyone listens to this!!
By dancer2121 Comments: 349, member since Tue Feb 21, 2006
On Sun Jul 09, 2006 02:17 PM
i agree! great post!
By Highland007 Comments: 21, member since Sun Aug 17, 2003
On Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:08 AM
Sorry for being off topic, but I noticed the girl on the first message of this post has an incredibly high arch. Anyone know who is she?
By TapStar2 Comments: 920, member since Thu May 26, 2005
On Mon Aug 14, 2006 03:35 AM
well said people need to be aware of these issues well done xxxx
Please! Don't Wear Shorts In Your Stretching Photos
By ManGymnast Comments: 69, member since Sun Nov 27, 2005
On Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:12 AM
Most my unloved to pull складку to a head. I like to pull a twine more. You show it not straining. I shall be the good fellow aspires to your level, you. Excuse for a pun, such translator.
????
By hayleyiscirquemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 117, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Sun Sep 03, 2006 02:25 AM
i dont see how wearing short shorts is allowing perverts toget a cheap peak when there are many many pictures of rythmic gymnasts in leotards in competitions where that reveals much more
??? again
By hayleyiscirquemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 117, member since Sat Sep 03, 2005
On Sun Sep 03, 2006 02:27 AM
and those leo people dont get harassed
By rockytoo Comments: 347, member since Sun Aug 10, 2003
On Sun Sep 03, 2006 09:04 AM
I think all this is going a bit over the top and even intimidating many girls. Afterall, one only has to walk down the street to see many pretty girls wearing this kind of stuff - and even more so. I don't think anyone should try to dictate to others on this kind of thing.

There are not perves around every corner, as is suggested. Of course males will always make it a bit obvious that they find pretty girls attractive, thats just the way things are ment to be. We'd all be in a right mess if they didn't and probably not here now.
On Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:19 PM
Good point. I think there is a difference between boys finding pretty girls attractive, and the issues raised by this thread. I refer to older men defending a young girl's right to wear revealing cozzies.
By rockytoo Comments: 347, member since Sun Aug 10, 2003
On Wed Sep 06, 2006 07:38 AM
No offence taken, but rather a presumptuous prior comment.

I for one am not encouraging girls to do anything, except, that is, to suggest that they should develop the confidence to dress as they please and to be less influenced by superstitions, hysteria and the fears seen and imposed on them by others.

Taking this to its extreme, there are those who believe that any girl who is not shrouded from head to toe (like a Walt Disney Ghouly) are immoral harlots and impose this stricture on them with the greatest rectitude. In its own small way that is the road this kind of post leads to.

We should protect our freedom to choose in these things with the same rectitude, for all our rights are very precious.
By Missdanciamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1185, member since Tue May 27, 2003
On Fri Sep 15, 2006 02:14 PM
You are bringing up a very important issue that should be taken more seriously!! And I agree so much!! Not only is it an invitation to all the perverst out there, but young girls and especially dancers are often very consumed with they`re bodytype and little clothing doesn`t really help it...
Very nice pic, by the way! Really awesome:)
On Sun Sep 17, 2006 09:15 PM
I agree:There is no reason though for people to be putting pictures up of them stretching where I can see part of their boobs, their underwear, half of their butt, and other revealing things that I wont mention here. I have modded and seen pictures where people are revealing these things. PARENTS have put them up. Now I don't know about how you were brought up-hey, maybe your parents didnt mind showing the neighbor thats a stranger their underwear, but I was taught better. Yeah yeah "That's how YOU were brought up", but is it really a comforting thought to know that a guy or girl has printed your photos, takes them and get's their jollies off of you? That's like a random person coming in your studio to 'take photos for the paper' and in reality they are jerking off with them.

People who are perverts sometimes tend to turn into stalkers; they see a flexi person, notice they tend to put up what country or city they live in, what competitions they are attending (they even include where exactly the competition is!) and hey, the next thing you know there is a guy dragging you into a random closet. Trust me, I've gone to school with people who's had it happen to them.
And I guarantee you if 5 of you come back saying 'Oh I'm safe! They cant track me!' I can probably go through random snippets of chat ive saved (funny moments), your posts etc and find out quite a bit of information from 3 of the 5 of you. Try me. Yes there are those who are safe, and those who aren't going to be pulled into the bathroom-its because they didnt show their crotch to the world.
I'm Very Pleased With That
By whizkidforte Comments: 1, member since Sun Sep 24, 2006
On Sun Sep 24, 2006 02:20 PM
Thank you for posting this trinket of advice. As a concerned Catholic, I'm fed up with MEN lusting! My hometown will be hosting "Pure Fashion" someday, which will be a sight for sore, modesty-famished (yes, including fundamentalist Christian, Catholic, and Mormon) eyes. I hope that there will be knee-length Bermuda shorts in the same material as Soffe shorts. Oh, and the clevage revealing tops: I opt for crew-neck (if any) or other modest-neck leotards/tops.

I hope this advice would make dancers (in which I'm a former person of this genre in the mid to late 90's) think twice about wearing Soffe shorts (or any other upper thigh shorts) or clevage-baring tops. To paraphrase a caveat I've seen in CHristian articles on the topic: males already have committted adultery when they lustfully look at girls wearing skimpy clothing! Again, thank you very much. :D
By mattlycraPremium member Comments: 4, member since Tue Oct 18, 2005
On Wed Oct 25, 2006 05:31 PM
Thanks for helping to make the community a little smarter and safer!
re:Please!Don't Wear Shorts In Your Stretching Photos!
By dancegur12 Comments: 771, member since Fri Jul 01, 2005
On Sun Dec 03, 2006 03:33 PM
Thank You so much for posting!
you have got such a great point
Page:
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatchDraw