Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

Half time show for pro bowl game - dance team performance opportunity!
By erinsweeney
On Wed Oct 12, 2005 07:17 PM

My name is Erin Lamont, and I am a choreographer based in Los Angeles. I am choreographing a half time show, and wanted to make dance teams and students aware of this awesome opportunity - The game itself is aired on ESPN, and the dancers will be performing live in front of 38,000 people! I have enclosed all of the information regarding my staff, along with the event itself.

Erin Lamont’s professional dance and choreography team based out of Los Angeles is seeking excellent technically trained dancers for this awesome half time show. These lucky dancers are going to be the main feature of the Emerald Bowl. The game itself is going to be aired on ESPN.

Dancers from across the country are attending this event. If you want to take this step forward, and increase the already high level of knowledge, performance, and technical experience of your students, this is the perfect opportunity.

THE EMERALD BOWL ½ TIME SHOW 2005

Who:

BGA Performance / Erin Lamont are seeking talented dancers proficient in jazz, ballet, hip hop, modern, tumbling, and/or lyrical to perform in the 2005 Emerald Bowl Half-time Show. I am choreographing a very technical challenging half time performance, and I want dancers who have the heart and drive to make this performance record breaking!

Erin Lamont:

www.erinlamont.com

OR-

www.limelightdance.com

BGA: Tawni Ferguson, Shelly Riley

www.bowlgamesofamerica.com . . .

Phone: 1.888.242.7597

What:

The Emerald Bowl Half Time Show

www.emeraldbowl.org

Package deals p/dancer.

3 Nights / 4 Days Quality Hotel Accommodations
· Featured Performance in the Emerald San Francisco Bowl Halftime Show

· Bus transfers to all scheduled activities

· Show costume

· San Francisco Bowl Game Ticket

· Showcase recital performance (optional)

· 2 Breakfast

· 1 catered lunch

· Rehearsal site & set up

· Embroidered Bag

· Commemorative Warm-Up Outfit

· Performance Award

· 1 Free Director’s Package for Every 15 Paying Participants

· Instructional video and audio CD

· Expert tour and production staff

· Special event liability insurance

EMAIL: erin@fusionentertain.com
for more information.