Forum: General / Tap / Tap Photos - Members

Page:
Page 5 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7
re: What Do You Wear To Tap Class??
By hiphop_nonstop Comments: 308, member since Wed Nov 01, 2006
On Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:01 AM
hallo

for my tap daNCING CLAS

i wear the uniform they have which is red top covers all the arm and neck and shoes stomach

black hotpants

skin coloured tights

+ black tap shoes

geogrous :) :) :)

luv sally
By Dancindiva15xxxx Comments: 6, member since Mon Oct 02, 2006
On Mon Mar 05, 2007 08:39 AM
for are tap class ye hav t wear black tights and a leotard or sumtime black fitted jazz pantsx
By stephxo Comments: 18, member since Sun May 21, 2006
On Fri Mar 16, 2007 08:33 PM
lol i usually wear a black tight tanktop rolled up to the size of a sportsbra lmao and black bootieshorts with black knee length tights and my tap shoes. we have to wear black and the uniforms are hideous so i just wear what i want :P
socks
By MDRNDnce Comments: 60, member since Sun Jan 16, 2005
On Sat Mar 17, 2007 03:58 AM
shcok them Find you a set of Rainbor unitards to match yyour socks, it not only would be awesome But everyone would know who you are
By loonycakes Comments: 112, member since Tue Jun 06, 2006
On Tue Mar 27, 2007 07:54 PM
I have jazz and ballet before tap, so we usually end up wearing a leo, tights, and short shorts. And of course, our taps. =) If we want we can wear a top over our leo, and if it's cold i sometimes wear leg warmers.
By Haze56 Comments: 15, member since Fri Jan 03, 2003
On Sat Apr 07, 2007 08:05 PM
I wear a T-shirt, often the one from my dance studio which is black with silver, and black long stretch material type slacks.
We are an adult class so no shorts worn in it. I guess we are all too self conscious.
By twinkledancer08member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 458, member since Sat Sep 10, 2005
On Sun May 13, 2007 01:44 PM
I wear black capri pants, tights (any color or none at all), and a leo during the winter and a leo with a skirt during summer
By FireSwanmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 236, member since Wed May 10, 2006
On Tue May 22, 2007 04:22 PM
Well... I just started today and I wore jazz pants and a tank... I think next time I'll wear black shorts over leggings and a tank, so I can see my footwork better.
By Rubberband17member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1578, member since Sat May 19, 2007
On Sat May 26, 2007 04:35 PM
I love to pick out what to wear to dance! I usually have a different outfit for each of my classes. Since I have tap right before ballet, (dress code of black leoterd, with pink tights for ballet.) I always have on my pink tights for starters. So I usually pair it up with black shorts. Occasionally I'll wear one of my black or gray skirts, gray shorts, black capris, or a pair of my bermuda shorts. But mostly black shorts. For my top, it can vary from polos to t-shirts, or our school shirt to a do-it-yourself t-shirt. I mainly just like to be matching and in style, but sometimes I'll wear something funky and fun just to shock everyone! I even go in themes some weeks, like Rocker, Preppy, Glam-prep, Glam-rock, School Spirit, Girly, or I'll go by color. What I wear is EXTREMELY important to me, so a lot of time and effort goes into picking out my weekly outfits. This was a great post, I love seeing what others wear to their studios!
By dani_xx Comments: 2, member since Fri Jun 01, 2007
On Fri Jun 01, 2007 02:30 PM
At my school we wear pink leotards with black jazz pants or tights in the summer, we also have black wrap cardis to wear as well in the winter
By janeyballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 24, member since Sun May 27, 2007
On Fri Jun 01, 2007 09:41 PM
in my studio we wear a leo and shorts sometimes tights (rolled up) and our taps
By Lima22member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 174, member since Sat Sep 30, 2006
On Sat Jun 02, 2007 09:16 AM
We have to wear a black leo and tan tights, but I've been wearing shorts over that all year, and my teacher hasn't cared.

Tee hee. I'm a rebel!:D
By Breath_me Comments: 25, member since Wed Jun 06, 2007
On Thu Jun 07, 2007 09:29 AM
i deff dont where shorts i dont have that tight of legs and i am so scared for my legs to jiggle lol!
but i where sweet pants and a sports bra!

dont worrie i am not big lol i just hate my legs!
By MaytoDecember Comments: 55, member since Wed Jun 13, 2007
On Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:27 AM
Well at my studio they say to wear a Black Leotard and tights. Mors people wear convertable tights. Almost everyone wears shors over their leotard and some wear a tank or t-shits over the top.
By OddSockPremium member Comments: 795, member since Tue Dec 20, 2005
On Wed Jul 04, 2007 05:14 PM
I usually wear jeans. I do rhythm tap so I'm not doing battements or anything.
By dancindisaster Comments: 14, member since Mon Aug 06, 2007
On Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:17 AM
we have to wear our uniform which is a black/pink leotard and jazz pants (we are supposed to wear stirrup tights but we get away with jazz pants usually) xx
By dancingbabe7 Comments: 36, member since Mon Jul 10, 2006
On Mon Aug 06, 2007 01:08 PM
i wear what ever usually my sweat pants and my tank top i have like 4 classes in one night so i change for everyone. i kinda like all the different outfits.
db7
By CDTerry Comments: 4, member since Fri Aug 24, 2007
On Fri Aug 24, 2007 04:30 PM
Black capris, black top, and special anti-blister socks for runners. I'm pretty sure my shoes are a hair too big, which is why they're rubbing. Bleah.
By veritabella Comments: 40, member since Tue Sep 25, 2007
On Fri Oct 05, 2007 08:52 AM
I'm in an adult beginner's class, so we are allowed to wear whatever we want. Everyone basically wears a tshirt and shorts or sweatpants, but I wear jazz pants and a tank top [but I also have jazz after tap and I'm the youngest one in my class by at least seven years -- the rest of the class is doing it more for fun I think].
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Sat Oct 06, 2007 06:47 PM
I usally wear jazz pants/capris or shorts over a leotard and tights
By AmericanDreams Comments: 18, member since Wed Jul 18, 2007
On Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:36 AM
Black leotard, pink tights, black wrap skirt (short) and of course tap shoes (black or tan heeled taps).
By Dancebear8504 Comments: 255, member since Fri Jul 07, 2006
On Sun Oct 14, 2007 05:39 PM
My students are required to only have on a leotard/tights/jazz pants (or shorts/capris) and a tight fitting top if they want.. nothing else too crazy. Personally, to teach, I usually wear a tank top and jazz capris in our dress code colors! :)
By cruelncute Comments: 22, member since Sat Jun 02, 2007
On Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 PM
Our studio doesn't have a dress code, thank goodness, so everyone pretty much wears whatever. I usually just wear a tank top with soffe's or yoga capris. Something flexible like that, just never pants of course. Then some socks, usually band-aids because my heels are so sensitive, and my beloved tap shoes!
What Do You Wear To Tap Class??
By dancer4life31 Comments: 2, member since Fri Jun 22, 2007
On Thu Oct 25, 2007 04:25 PM
So, you can wear Jazz pants even if you are just doing Tap and nothing els? Sorry I'm new to it!
By MaxwellPremium member Comments: 1476, member since Sat Oct 27, 2007
On Sun Oct 28, 2007 03:27 PM
We are allowed to wear any dance clothes we want to tap. I usually wear a camisole leotard (which is usually black), either tights in black or tan or dark colored leggings with ankle socks, dance shorts in whatever color I feel like wearing, and one of my dance T-shirts-I have a lot of them. And of course, my black tap shoes.
Page:
Page 5 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7

ReplySendWatchDraw