Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

Need some 90's help
By Da_Starter
On Thu Oct 20, 2005 03:19 PM

Alright, this is for spinnin' with my left hand, counterclockwise. I can't seem to "wind" my legs up or spin them to get momentum so I just fall. When putting both hands down, your in a handstand position with your legs winding up, correct? So then do you continue spinning them? If so, do you push your left leg foward or backwards?

I'm probably sayin this stuff wrong, but if you can help me out, thanks.

5 Replies to Need some 90's help

re: Need some 90's help
By Da_Starter
On Thu Oct 20, 2005 03:20 PM
sorry bout the double post
By Da_Starter
On Thu Oct 20, 2005 03:21 PM
oh yea, and sorry bout the double post
By wacky_NY
On Fri Oct 21, 2005 08:33 AM
when i do the one 90 i can do on my right hand from a standing position... in capoeira the cartwheel is called an ahoo. i start my 90 by starting a cartwheel to the right (meaning i move my left hand to right and place it on the ground). the body should begin to twist slightly. then i put my right hand down right after that, lift up my left hand, and then apply as much pressure to my right hand on the ground. momentum and balance will keep you spinning. both of which i have yet to master and therefore can only do one 90. hope that helps though.
wow
By WestCoastChamp
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:11 PM
u crazy MF.... 90s are crazy i wish i could do em'
still trying to figure out the headspin....
GL with em and sorry i cant help...
90 info
By Blendz
On Mon Dec 12, 2005 07:01 PM
Sup man. Dont worry about form everyone does them different. However one good tip that helped me is try 90s from a handstand position once u master it , momentum will be no problem, use your hips an most important do not look at the ground rest your head against the arm you spin on .....gives u dope balance.
be safe hit me up if u need any help....

ReplySendWatch