Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

Problems with teammates.
By KicksElitePoms
On Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:22 AM
Edited by KicksElitePoms (89994) on 2005-10-21 10:22:56 .

I'm having problems with two of my teammates that I find to be really rude and clique-ey. To make it worse, they're the coach's favorites. Have you guys ever had this happen to you? How do you deal with it?

4 Replies to Problems with teammates.

re: Problems with teammates.
By butters
On Fri Oct 21, 2005 03:30 PM
this is currently happening on our team. But it's just not two people- Unfortunately. I don't know how to help you, but atleast now you know your not alone- if that helps-lol. Good luck
By aussiecheermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Oct 22, 2005 09:19 PM
I've had this happen to me too, i don't really have any other advice than to ignore them, i found by blocking them out, turning away when they're rude, i could enjoy my time with the squad, however my place on the squad was not meant to be when the coach started too i quit.

Its really sad that these things happen but they do, keep in mind whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I wish you the bast of luck with your problem and hope it doesn't affect your time with the squad.

Good Luck
-D
By UberGoobermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Oct 23, 2005 03:36 PM
I think you still need to talk to the coach. Even if you think it won't have much effect, she needs to know that you feel this way.

When they do something rude to you, jsut say, "Hey...lose the attitude."

If nothing happens, and they continue being rude, talk to the coach's boss. Like at our school, we have the athletic director.
By KicksElitePoms
On Sun Oct 23, 2005 07:08 PM

ReplySendWatch