Forum: General / Success Stories

How DDN made me feel at ease
By Dancegrl_85
On Mon Nov 14, 2005 01:03 PM

Hi All-
I just wanted to share how DDN made it not only possible for me to dance again but it helped me land my great new job teaching again as well as ideas for my classes. I stumbled across this website one day and found that the studio I am at now, was hiring. I interviewed and got the job! I was so happy to actually be getting paid (at the previouse studio I was not paid) but more happy that I did not have to pay for any classes that I wanted to take. That helped me out so much because I had to stop for a year because I could not afford dance. Also, I found boards where there were ideas for classes and topics like how to deal with the babies when they weren't in the "mood" to dance. Thanks DDN I love this site!
Luv-Jo

4 Replies to How DDN made me feel at ease

re: How DDN made me feel at ease
By MelleLuvsDancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Nov 14, 2005 01:47 PM
Hey!

It's great to know that you're dancing again and that you now teach dance. Good luck with everything.

Melle
By Dancegrl_85
On Tue Nov 15, 2005 08:09 AM
Thank you, good luck to you as well!! Always stay on your toes!
Luv-Jo
WOW
By shona8798
On Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:44 AM
that's great how you are able to do and teach what you love to do.
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:34 PM
I'm so happy for you. That's so cool that you get to teach and take dance classes again, all because of finding DDN.

This is a great site and has many positive, supportive aspects to it. Good luck! :)

ReplySendWatch