Forum: General / Success Stories

DDN has given me inspiration, support, friends, and advice.
By AuntFannymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:02 AM

Dance.net has helped me in so many ways. There are times when I have come home from class, thinking, "Ugh, why do I even dance? I'm a terrible dancer and I can't do anything!" And then I come on DDN, and I remember why I dance - because I love it. It sounds corny, but it's true!

DDN has also let me make many wonderful friends. It is such an accepting, friendly community, and nothing is better than coming to a place where you can talk to people with common interests. We all understand one another, and everyone on this site is so helpful, funny and supportive. A lot of you are just way cooler than my friends whom I know in person. :]

Last, but certainly not least, DDN is an awesome resource for advice. There are some extremely helpful posts on here, and some of them have helped me more than I can say. For example, the only reason I am flexible is because of all the stretches that I've learned here on DDN.

DDN is actually a pretty big part of my life, and I am so obsessed. :] I love it!

2 Replies to DDN has given me inspiration, support, friends, and advice.

re: DDN has given me inspiration, support, friends, and advice.
By MelleLuvsDancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Nov 15, 2005 03:00 PM
The same goes for me. I love DDN. If I didn't have DDN I probably wouldn't be dancing anymore. In fact DDN has made me become obsessed with dancing. This may sound stupid, but DDN has not only made me become a better dancer but it has made me become a better person. I mean, I'm more happy and positive. I've learned so much here and I absolutely adore some of the posts and replys.

Melle
well
By shona8798
On Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:53 AM
well im a new member so i cant tell how much i love DDN but i can say you are about we all love to dance. i mean all me life ive been put down by many people even my suppose to be friends but if i stay on here long hopefully i can say they same thing.

ReplySendWatch