Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

exams
By jenn_np
On Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:05 PM

how many ncea exams have you guys had so far?
i did level 1 economics today, arrrgh it was so crazily hard :|

10 Replies to exams

re: exams
By leezathebaleriza
On Fri Nov 18, 2005 03:50 AM
only one so far! level 2 english! wasn't too bad but there was a bird up in the roof of the hall, so majorly annoying!

oo only 3 to go! haha, then- BRING ON YEAR 13! hahaha

good luck to everyone!
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:33 PM
I'M FINISHED!!!

That's the last time I'll have to worry about school until next year. I'm so amazingly happy lol.

I had Media Studies and Biology last Tuesday, then English on Thursday, then Classics yesterday, and History this afternoon. All Level 2. All of my exams, apart from Media Studies, were in the afternoon.

leezathebaleriza, do you get to wear mufti next year? We do, but I know some schools dont. I'm so excited about that. I've asked all my family for clothes or money for Christmas and my birthday, and I'm going to go on a huge shopping spree. It's like I've just been given permission to splurge!
By jenn_np
On Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:13 AM
wow lucky!
i have chemistry and drama tomorrow
physics next tuesday, then spanish next wednesday :-S
By Iridescencemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Nov 23, 2005 01:53 PM
Haha, I've had 6 exams so far (Level 2 Media, English, Bio Classics, Drama, Chem). Maths today, Physics Tuesday.

Leeza, how did you find the Drama paper? Talk about an excessive amount of writing!
By leezathebaleriza
On Thu Nov 24, 2005 08:21 PM
yes! its all over! thank goodness. wow, chem was hard. and maths wasn't too bad, but im sure the results will show me how badly i did.

dipsy_dancer, yes, we do get to wear mufti next yr, and i too am slowly building up my wardrobe. haha.

oliveme, sorry i didnt do drama! :D

now, time to sit back, relax and enjoy summer holidays (that's if summer ever comes!)
On Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:25 AM
D'oh. I meant jenn_np. Haha. I think I was reading her reply, but thought of your name.

Chemistry, man... only had to do the organic paper, but oh my gosh. Just did the achieved questions :P
By jenn_np
On Sat Nov 26, 2005 02:11 PM
haha yeah i know what you mean about the drama paper!!

I REALLY wasn't in the mood for an exam ( not that I ever am :P ) and urgh, I just wrote all kinds of crazy stuff :-S
and do you find it's impossible to know how you did in drama because everything seems so, hmmm "abstract" lol? and how can anyone tell you you're wrong kinda?
i mean, when we had to write about a performance we'd seen, I completely made up everything about costuming and props and stuff used lol..it sounded better than what I actually saw :P
By jenn_np
On Mon Nov 28, 2005 03:28 PM
yay, 7/8ths of the way through my exams :D
and after physics this morning i know to never take a spur of the moment trip to mokau the day before an exam again..oops :P
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 01:05 AM
Oh, the part where we had to talk about a performance we'd seen? I haven't actually seen any live performances this year, so I wrote about one of the achievement standards we did. Did you do the 'technical role' one where you had to create your own production? Well, I did costuming and stage managing for ours, so I just talked about that.

But flippin' heck... Such an opportunity to pull words out of one's behind.
By jenn_np
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 01:26 AM
haha, agreed :D

yup i did "front of house" as my technical role..therefore all I did was piss around but get excellence anyway :D, so I didn't really have ANYTHING to write about when it came to that lol..
"uhh, i designed a programme kind of..well, i picked a cool template from publisher, then i collected money and smiled at everyone on the night of our performance.."
they're making some big assumptions when they think we've all seen fantastic theatre and designed amazing costumes..

ReplySendWatch