Forum: General / Hip Hop / Freestyle

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Did anybody see Chris Brown's new video??
By AyDee
On Thu Jan 05, 2006 01:45 PM
*GASP*

scorp how dareeee you take my man.
i knew he was cheating on me.
im white female emglish and 15
By slick_individual
On Fri Jan 06, 2006 07:32 AM
who hasn't seen chris browns new video is the real question......the boi is a lsick individual no dowt abwt it how many ppl wna bak up for him.... id rather star in the next you got served thats the new hot question who's seen that.... arent u all surprised im english white and a 15 year old girl add me on msn at lil_miss_griggs@hotmail.com thanx n il send yall piks
By iH0p
On Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:19 AM
piks of what....
ChRiS bRoWn
By Cooperklan
On Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:47 AM
YO I THINK his video is soooo tight, but i think sometimes he tries too hard to be like others. but dont get me wrong chris brown is sick but as far as being the best out there so far, i think omarion tops it off for now! but chris brown is still tight, and the krumpting was off the chain!!
By Cooperklan
On Tue Jan 10, 2006 04:05 PM
i have to say chris brown smoked that video. that dogg is sick man! i would love to meet him that would be tight.
By hiphop4lyfe
On Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:06 PM
Yea...ol boy is tight. I wouldn' t say he is the best in the business but he is competition. The video did flow well with the dance sequences and all might I add. I thought it was a pretty decent video.
By liyah_15
On Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:10 PM
That video is wicked sick. The krumping at the end is so good. My brother is a krumper and he taught me how to krump, now that's basically all I do. Much Love to Chris Brown and Fam
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch