Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Members

Horseback riding
By FlyHighmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:03 PM

Just thought i would post this here. Someone had made a commenta bout whether other peopl here rode and i do. I have more photos from this show but they need to be shrunk to put on here and i just dont have the time at he moment. I love this shot though cause Gallahad and I are just so attentive watching the next fence.

8 Replies to Horseback riding

re: Horseback riding
By Jo_Jak
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 02:10 AM
HI THERE
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HORSE
IS IT YOUR OWN
FROM JO
Riding
By Oskar
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 07:11 AM
My daughter rides as well. Where do you ride? How long have you been riding? What type of horse is your favorite?
By ghilliegirl1592member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 07:34 AM
Oh I ride too...
O Your so lucky that is a wonderful looking horse, you look great
What kind of shows do you do? Any three fases?
I dont show anymore because of the horses I have been riding...All Greenies...but I did do one green dressage class over the summer at a open show my barn held

p.s. how high do you jump?
I've jumped up to two feet.

~Shannon
By FlyHighmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 06:09 PM
That's Gallahad, he's my best friend's horse. i was working him briefly in transition while she went out to colorado where she goes to school. he is out there now but she let me take him to a show while he was still with me. He is a Morgan mix. I love him to death but when i get my own horse it will be bigger. He is a bit small for me. I don't train anywhere right now because there isn't a stable worth training at up here in Mansfield, Pa. I am working some horses for a local woman though so i am still riding. I have been riding for about 11 years. I am a hunter/jumper. I have taken lessons at several different places and i taught for 5 years at a camp in Pine Grove, pa. I trained the longest at TNT Farms in New Tripoli, Pa with Tom Yetter. Unfortunaetly he recently sold his farm. My favorite type of horse is probably either warmblood or thoroughbreds. I love really big tall lanky horses. I am mostly a schooling show circit because i like shows for fun not the need to win. I show in hunter/jumper. That picture is from Hunter pleasure horse. I usually show equitation but i loved pleasure so i will probably do more of that. I jump 3' courses consistantly but i have jump up to about 3'6". It's nice to talk to others about riding because it is definately something i love just as much as dance.
By BuTt_Er_FlYdAnCe
On Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:45 AM
riding is so much fun i have an arabian/Thoroughbred. That really is a beautiful horsei wish i can get a beauty like that.Have you ever done Barrels or raced i love the Adrenaline i get from the speed its great.Well have fun riding and Dancing

BuTt_Er_FlYdAnCe :)
By CaliTangerine
On Sun Jan 22, 2006 03:04 PM
I ride too. I love it so much. Not much chance for me now, since I am in college, but summers are great. Last summer I had a job working at a Thoroughbred racehorse farm. I got to work out the 2 and 3 year olds and start the yearlings; it was a blast. I love those nutty TBs, and some of the three year olds were SO ridiculously fast, working them on the track was incredible. Riding+dancing=the best! FlyHigh, that's a gorgeous horse you've got.
By Honeymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Feb 12, 2006 01:44 PM
That is such a good picture! You're horse is sooooo pretty!
By Katherine1
On Mon Sep 14, 2020 03:47 AM
hey guys, I love horseback riding. thanks for posting these pics. I am enjoying seeing these pics.

ReplySendWatch Draw