Priority Dance Auditions

Forum: Hip Hop / Battles

Battles
**** KRUMPING AND CRUNKING en>fr fr>en
By LiLRico3 Comments: 73, member since Thu Aug 12, 2004
On Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:44 AM

ok ok yall tell me what yall think the difference is between the two. i mean im tryin to figure it out but thats jus me. yall hit me up...

LiLrIcO3

10 Replies to **** KRUMPING AND CRUNKING

What so different? en>fr fr>en
By W8less01 Comments: 28, member since Thu Nov 03, 2005
On Mon Nov 21, 2005 04:09 PM
Since I'm a real dancer I know the difference between the two. Krumping is more of a freestyle dance where you just go all out. Crunk usually is routine dancing.
re: **** KRUMPING AND CRUNKING en>fr fr>en
By SpellieDev Comments: 480, member since Thu Jul 28, 2005
On Mon Nov 21, 2005 04:28 PM
so you saying only "real" dancers can tell the difference? take it easy, buddy...i don't think even you know the difference, based on the explanation you just gave.
my answer en>fr fr>en
By ShorT1 Comments: 27, member since Wed Nov 16, 2005
On Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:44 AM
Krumpin' is for the East and Crunkin' is for the south.
krumping and crunking en>fr fr>en
By LiLRico3 Comments: 73, member since Thu Aug 12, 2004
On Tue Nov 22, 2005 04:38 PM
well thanx for yalls back up i am a real dancer i have a crew and everything well yall said many different things so sum one hit me up about a dance competition.
By Ajaye Comments: 299, member since Thu Dec 23, 2004
On Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:10 PM
Ok since its obvious That W8less01 thinks he/she is an expert, its my turn to burst the bubble.

Krumping is a southern west coast STYLE OF DANCE(please quote style of dance) that was a branch off of Clowning, which was created in 1992.

Crunk(which I feel has become its own genre of Hiphop, and not a good one at that) Is not a dance at all. Its not routine, its not even a club dance or one of these media dances(such as harlem shake and the chicken head). GETTING CRUNK is basiclly just gettin buck, its gettin crazy. Normally what happens is a bunch of black people end up what any white person would call moshing. Either they mosh or they just get crazy wit they peoples. They shake there dreads, they jump around pushin each other. CAU has plenty of parties where we just get crunk the whole night. of course the dancing on the girls but you put knuck if you buck on, or Head busta on and they go crazy.

Next time anyone says there a "real dancer" make sure you know what the heck your talking about, and you can freestyle as well as do routine. Another thing, Those who are real dont need to claim they are real.

Ajaye
CAU(Clark Atlanta University)
One of the best HBCU's(Historically Black Colleges and Universities

P.S. Im being mad hash all day today so dont get all bent about it, others are getting told off today as well.
By Mickii Comments: 27, member since Sun Nov 06, 2005
On Sat Dec 10, 2005 08:30 AM
Go ahead ajaye i am so glad to see you done your research and learned the Clowning and Krumping history. And LilRico3 ok ok lol um...Krumping and Crunking words may sound alike but boooyy where have you been? Ajaye helped you out with that one. Crunk is not even considered a dance in my eyes it is just like getting hype!
By lilblkcatmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 599, member since Sat Jan 31, 2004
On Sun Dec 11, 2005 07:25 PM
lol.. There is no such word as Crunking. Just like Ajaye stated above its getting hype. Krumping is a dance style.
By BlackBallerina1 Comments: 95, member since Sat Jan 14, 2006
On Sun Jan 15, 2006 03:31 PM
Oh man Ajaye thanx so much for making it clear to me the difference between Krumpin and Crunkin. I'm from SC and we get crunk and krump.
Difference en>fr fr>en
By Lil_CrunkDancer Comments: 20, member since Wed Nov 23, 2005
On Mon Mar 06, 2006 07:26 PM
well i know what krumping is but what is crunking
By Ajaye Comments: 299, member since Thu Dec 23, 2004
On Mon Mar 06, 2006 07:32 PM
I really dont know where that word came from, But I really have no clue of it even is a style. i think its just gettin crunk in the club

ReplySendWatch