Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

poppin pete workshop
By megamonkeybboy
On Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:10 AM

POPPIN PETE (ELECTRIC BOOGALOOS) WEEKEND WORKSHOP:

WHEN: November 26th-27th (Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving)

WHERE: Jonette Swider Dance Center
14374 Ventura Boulevard
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Phone: (818 ) 385-1382

COST:
$25 a class
$40 for All Day Class Pass (Save $10 by doing both classes)
There will be a total of 4 classes (2 classes on Sat, 2 classes on Sun)

FORMAT:
This will be an intense all weekend long workshop with POPPIN PETE of THE ELECTRIC BOOGALOOS! There will be 4 classes total, and each class will be different so that the hardcore student could come all weekend and have the opportunity to train with Poppin Pete for a full weekend! Also those coming in for one class or one day will walk away with something new to work on, and wont be lost if they missed the first classes. Each class will start with something new...all levels are welcome.

AGENDA:

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 26TH:

12pm-1:30pm (Class 1)

1:30pm-4pm (Open Cyphers, Music, Practice with Pete and other students! Or just relax and stretch before the next class)

4pm-5:30pm (Class 2)

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 27TH:

2pm-3:30pm (Class 3)

3:30PM-6pm (Open Cyphers, Music, Practice with Pete and other students!)

6pm-7:30pm (Class 4)

SPACE IS LIMITED TO 35 STUDENTS PER CLASS. THIS WORKSHOP WILL MOST LIKELY SELL OUT SO SHOW UP ON TIME TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!

I strongly reccommend coming in to take this workshop, its not often you get to work with a Legend like Poppin Pete of the ORIGINAL ELECTRIC BOOGALOOS for a full weekend. Most classes are only 1 hour long. But this is a whole weekend of intense training. I did the long workshop in Boston with Pete and Taco a few years back and it was so beneficial to me, more than words can say. I wish that these could be held more often, and we look to have more in the future like this. Its an investment within yourself, I know I will be there taking all of the classes. See you there!

ANY QUESTIONS:

Email JRock

popnjrock@yahoo.com

ReplySendWatch