Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Choreography for "Can't Touch this"
By iluv2dance0894
On Mon Nov 28, 2005 08:53 AM

hey ya'll!

does anybody have a choreography for MC hammer's "Can't Touch This"? or any ideas? PLease help me! love yall very much

*~Jessie~*

2 Replies to Choreography for "Can't Touch this"

re: Choreography for "Can't Touch this"
By Jennifer71
On Sun Dec 11, 2005 01:29 PM
It's not performance choreography, but I made a short warmup to this song for my gym class. I can try to explain it here.

Step forward right, left, right, arms pump. Weight remains on right leg, left leg goes forward and back while body leans opposite.

Step forward left, right, left, arms pump. Weight remains on left leg, right leg goes forward and back while body leans opposite. (It's 3 fast steps, then two slower leg switches)

Repeat.

Jump to cross right ankle in front of left, jump out to weight on left leg, right leg extended ankle flexed. Jump to cross left ankle in front of right, jump out to weight on right leg, left leg extended ankle flexed.

Repeat twice. (These are fast)

Chasse to left, arms make clockwise circle at same time. Bend left knee and bring knees together, arms sweep to floor. Repeat in other direction.

Jump to legs apart, jump together, jump with right crossed over left, turn to clap hands above head. (these are fast)

Repeat whole thing. It will fit from the beginning of the song to the end of the first verse.
re: Choreography for "Can't Touch this"
By lee_britt
On Mon Jan 02, 2006 07:08 PM
Definitely anything reminiscent of the 80's/early 90's
~ running man (described above)
~ lots of popping and locking

ReplySendWatch