Forum: General / Success Stories

Thank you
By vivalamia
On Mon Nov 28, 2005 08:08 PM
Edited by vivalamia (132212) on 2005-11-28 20:09:04
Edited by vivalamia (132212) on 2005-11-28 20:10:32

The summer before freshman year of highschool, I posted in the diaries section swooning over a boy at camp.

After reading the responses, one member in particular made me feel especially confident, so I contacted her via PM to thank her. We talked about music, while I share updates on the infamous boy, and continued talking into the school year.

Once the school year began, camp boy was long gone, but that didn't stop me from talking with my new friend. We exchanged emails, and soon after, names.

To make a long story short, it's been over a year since we started talking, and I can honestly say she is my best friend. I love her as though she were my sister.

All thanks to DDN.

♥ vivalamia ♥

4 Replies to Thank you

re: Thank you
By Dancegrl_85
On Wed Dec 07, 2005 02:39 PM
Awwww....that's so sweet!!! I love happy endings! I'm glad you guys didn't stop talking just because "camp boy" was gone for the season. Have you guys met up anywhere? that would be really cool if you guys to eventually meet up. Just a thought.....
Take care
Luv-Jo
By vivalamia
On Fri Dec 09, 2005 09:09 AM
We haven't met up yet, but we've wanted to. We're both sophomores in highschool with similar college interests, so it'd be nice if we went to colleges in the same vicinity.

Thanks for your comment!

♥ vivalamia ♥
By moustachegai
On Mon Dec 19, 2005 07:10 AM
that's really great to hear. me and my girlfriend met up from the internet and things can happen... you guys will have no problems ;)
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Dec 19, 2005 03:26 PM
That's such a nice story! DDN is wonderfully supportive and I love it. I'm happy for your friendship and it'll be exciting when you get a chance to meet each other in person! :)

ReplySendWatch