Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

summmmmmmmmmmmmmer :-D
By jenn_np
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:26 AM

is anyone doing anything waay exciting for summer??
i dont think ive ever appreciated being on holiday as much as i am at the moment! it's greeeeeeeeeat
so far, ive just been at the beach the whoooole time, too bad ive got clearance day tomorrow .. i should probably get out of the sun for a few hours though :P
so that's what im planning on doing for december, considering the weather stays this way :D..i guess i should try and fit some christmas shopping in as well..argh
then im in auckland for most of january to see some friends and get HEAPS of new dances hopefully!!!

5 Replies to summmmmmmmmmmmmmer :-D

re: summmm er :-D
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:10 PM
*jealous*
By balletorama
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 05:33 PM
so what temp is it over in NZ? eh? eh? bet its a lot colder than australia. lol. 30 here today. YAY. australia is awesome. :)
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 05:41 PM
I'm sure it was 30 yesterday ;)

I had so much fun yesterday. The childrens' leaders at my church had a end-of-year picnic at Wenderholm, but it was more family-orientated, so those of us who weren't parents/children got kind of bored. So we went to a different beach and had our own picnic and played on the playground. I stayed in my tiny denim shorts until about 6:30, when I had to get dressed for church and I put on a summer dress and didn't wear shoes or a jacket. I LOVE summer!

Today it's raining, so it's in the mid-20s (I saw today's temperature on the news lol).
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Sun Dec 04, 2005 08:36 PM
oh yeah it was SO hot yesterday. Ugh and I moved on saturday so couldn't find anything to wear except jeans.

Cold today though. 14 workign days until christmas break!
By Iridescencemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Dec 06, 2005 05:52 PM
Working my butt off hopefully. Haven't heard from my boss though, so I don't know what's happening there. Otherwise I've been keeping the house in order while mummy works (I know, SIMONE, doing HOUSEWORK? Gosh...). Then, going to Parachute in January. Yay :D

ReplySendWatch