Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Something to make you think (AIDS)
By elphaba_dances Comments: 101, member since Sat Apr 14, 2007
On Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:31 PM
I have a true story a counselor told us at camp-

A girl was on her senior trip to...I think it was Puerto Rico or something. But she was lying on a beach and reading a book, and this guy comes up to her and says, "Oh, you look really smart." And they start talking and he keeps saying things like "you must be so smart," or "your eyes are so beautiful" and he comes back to the same spot every day for a week, and she's always there. On the last day of her trip, he invites her to come see his house. She goes, and they end up having sex. The next day, he finds her at the airport and gives her a package. He tells her not to open it until she gets onto her plane. The girl boards her plane and looks at the package, which she notices is shaped like a coffin. She realises it IS a coffin, and when she opens it, there is only a note inside. The note says "welcome to the world of AIDS."

^^ Scary. It freaked us all out at camp. Thanks for the post! ~megan~
re: Something to make you think (AIDS)
By PainedBeauty Comments: 177, member since Wed Aug 27, 2008
On Wed Aug 19, 2009 01:27 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! There's a lot of misunderstanding and general unawareness out there, I'm glad that you wrote this. One person in my immediate family got HIV from a blood transfusion, and for a long time I worried all the time. She's been very fortunate, though, like I hope many people will end up being. I'm very sorry about what happened in your family, and it's very good of you to use your stories to help reach out and talk about it.

Comment #8502050 deleted
Edited by erinbooboo01 (116140) on 2009-09-07 03:15:57 added something
Removed by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2009-09-07 07:11:57 flooding the boards.

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch