Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Anybody know any similar moves to britneys for her 'my prerogative' album
By jessigirl
On Tue Dec 06, 2005 08:13 AM
Edited by jessigirl (146908) on 2005-12-06 08:17:35
Edited by jessigirl (146908) on 2005-12-06 08:18:19
Edited by jessigirl (146908) on 2005-12-06 08:19:53
Edited by jessigirl (146908) on 2005-12-06 08:20:26

Hi, does anyone know the best way to copy the choreography from a music vid? I've got britneys my prerogative music dvd but it is so hard to break her dances down!! Or if anyone has the choreography for Do somethin' or outrgaeous i'd so appreciate it. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
email at playkitten20@yahoo.co.uk

4 Replies to Anybody know any similar moves to britneys for her 'my prerogative' album

re: Anybody know any similar moves to britneys for her 'my prerogative' album
By fairykitten
On Mon Dec 12, 2005 02:46 AM
on the dvd if you go into the songs with the expanded function (outrageous) being one of them, you can see little icons that can make you change the angle if you press the angle buttons, you can see the whole outrageous dance in one shot, backup dancers include. the whole thing is explained to you by britney, and sheeven choreographed, do somethin' herself. sorry but i dont think i know it.
Thanks!!
By jessigirl
On Mon Dec 12, 2005 03:30 PM
Thanks fairykitten thats so cool!!!didn't know about that function on the dvd!! Cheers x
re: Anybody know any similar moves to britneys for her 'my prerogative' album
By shadowdancer7
On Sun Jan 15, 2006 09:28 PM
I think that in Britney's videos there isn't enough choreography for an actual dance. In outrageous there is some amazing dancing and stuff but you only get about a minute of that before it cuts out. in do somethin there isn't really any hardcore dancing as she was still kind of recovering from her knee injury. i think it would be better to make the choreography up
I LOVE BRITNEY!
By JoyOfMovement1
On Fri Feb 17, 2006 07:18 PM
I love the dancing in her "Me Against The Music" video. Wow... I have the DVD and it is awesome! The moves are very fast but if you slow it down into 1/2 time. You can pick it up gradually. I spent a night with my best friends picking out different combos she does in her videos. We put part of the "Me Against The Music" and "Slave For You" choreography together. It looks so technical, but if you replay it over and over. It just comes to you. Good Luck!

ReplySendWatch