Forum: Arts / Pets

Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4
re: "Rainbow Bridge" (something beautiful for those who've lost pets)
By Reesienpointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 334, member since Wed Jan 17, 2007
On Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 PM
Oh JoyNoelle, thank you for posting this. I lost my kitty this morning and even though it makes me cry to read that I somehow feel better. That beautiful poem helps the grieving process and it makes me feel better since it reminds me I'll be with my kitty (and the other pets I've lost) again one day.

Thank you again for posting.
By RinceorNosretep Comments: 1027, member since Fri Oct 23, 2009
On Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:10 PM
I was in Junior High and had to put my 7 or 8-year old tri-colored rex rabbit named Daffodil down (had cancer really badly, and it had grown in her eye), and the vet office gave me that exact poem with that exact background. How uncanny! I love that poem, and I was crying from grief and it made me cry even more. Now whenever I hear about 'the rainbow bridge' my eyes well up.
By Dancingmother Comments: 21, member since Sat Sep 02, 2006
On Thu Jan 28, 2010 08:48 PM
this is a beatiful poem! thanks for posting
By GraniaPremium member Comments: 599, member since Wed Dec 12, 2001
On Sat Apr 10, 2010 07:16 PM
That's where our dog was taken after we had to put her down! I wanted to keep her ashes, but my mom said no. :(
By alwaysonmytoesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2895, member since Thu Aug 17, 2006
On Sun Feb 27, 2011 07:31 PM
Edited by alwaysonmytoes (165262) on 2011-02-27 19:32:39
I lost my bunny this morning. I'm away at college and I'm an absolute mess. He wasn't sick and he really didn't show any signs...I'm so devastated. My mom said that as soon as he saw my brother, as soon as my brother had a chance to say goodbye, my bunny let go and passed on. I can't stop crying...this isn't fair. He was only a few years old. :(
re: "Rainbow Bridge" (something beautiful for those who've lost pets) (karma: 1)
By highlandrebelmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1138, member since Fri Jul 06, 2007
On Sun Feb 27, 2011 08:28 PM
I am so sorry ((alwaysonmytoes))

Far too young, he must have been strong to hold onto life until goodbyes were said.

Rest in Peace Mr. Bunny.
By alwaysonmytoesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2895, member since Thu Aug 17, 2006
On Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:43 AM
Thank you so much...I wish I could have been there, wish I could be there. We have no idea what happened and that just makes it even worse. Thank you for your kind words...I hope my baby is at peace. He deserved several more years, but he will always live on in our hearts.
Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch