Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

there was breaking at clothes show live today!
By dance_is_fab
On Wed Dec 07, 2005 02:16 PM

i don't know how many people have heard of the clothes show live so ill just quickly say what it is:
a amazing anual fashion show with some famous presenters-presenting in birmingham, England.
so anyway it was as every year with all the georgus skinny girls and then this guy came on and walked on down the cat walk as the others then did 4 or 5 back flips down the centre of the catwalk! he then walked bak down in another outfit and did a slooooooow handstand if you get what i meen then burst in to flares, and loads of other movemeants i havent a clue about! it was amazing and so unexpected. it has inspired me to learn all i can to do with breaking, im in love with it!lol anyways i just wanted to share this unexpected outburst!

2 Replies to there was breaking at clothes show live today!

re: there was breaking at clothes show live today!
By cheeky_me_1234member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Dec 20, 2005 02:37 AM
oh i went there...it was my first time going this year! i loved it! wasn't it amazing! which band played when you was there? i went on tuesday the 6th and fourtune from the x factor were there and they happened to walk past me so i stroked there arms! lol...shame i didn't know their names! pm me for a chat
jodie

ReplySendWatch