School for the Performing Arts Director
By Hannah4
Posted On Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:15 AM
National Dance Institute of New Mexico
Santa Fe, NM, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: n/a
About National Dance Institute of New Mexico
National Dance Institute of New Mexico (NDI-NM), a 501C3, seeks a Director for our School for the Performing Arts. NDI-NM was founded with the knowledge that the arts have a unique ability to inspire and motivate children to discover excellence within themselves. We currently teach over 5,600 children in public schools, Native American reservations and pueblos throughout the state. In addition to our extensive outreach, the organization operates a large facility which houses the School for the Performing Arts (SPA), studios, offices, and a theater.

REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE a professional background in dance, with the ability to teach in a number of the following styles: ballet, musical theatre dance, advanced level rhythm and broadway tap, and/or jazz. The ideal candidate will have experience in directing and producing musicals, annual recitals, and performances.

RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE managing all aspects of the school including teaching classes, overseeing the SPA staff, scheduling, budgeting, and producing annual performances. This position is supported by a full-time administrator.

NDI-NM is seeking a highly experienced professional who is extremely organized, an inspiring leader, and a strong team player. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who loves teaching and choreographing for children.

In addition, the SPA director will be expected to train and become certified in NDI-NM’s unique, outreach, teaching methodology.

COMPENSATION
The position offers a competitive salary and comes with medical and dental insurance, five weeks paid vacation (one of these weeks fall between Christmas and New Years holiday) and a pension plan. Relocation assistance is available with this position.

Contact Hannah Loomis, at 505-983-7646 or hannah@ndi-nm.org. Please send a resume, cover letter, and recent photo to: NDI-NM, Attention Hannah, 1140 Alto Street, Santa Fe, NM 87501.

1 Replies to School for the Performing Arts Director

greeting from director MIC THOMPSON
By Micsmatch
On Fri Jan 13, 2006 01:32 PM
MY NAME IS MIC THOMPSON AND I AM A DIRECTOR OF DANCE AND I AM INTERESTED IN TEACHING THERE IN NEW MEXICO. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CREIDTS AT micsmatch.com AND LE TME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO APPY FOR THE POSITION POSTED.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME.
MIC THOMPSON
DownloadDancing.com

ReplySendWatch