Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

Is anyone else nerovus for Michelle Kwan this year?
By Jazz_rosey19
On Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:52 PM
Edited by Jazz_rosey19 (79083) on 2005-12-16 12:53:24

I admit I am nervous for her espeically for the Olympics with all of the injuries and not being able to compete because of that it makes me nervous to think that she may not be prepared enough for the games, I have no doughts she will do well at nationals but thats against her own country men and not against Irina, Carolina etc etc etc.... but I admit we also have a huge variety in the ladies and if you think about it know one is gureenteed a spot no matter how long you have been skating and if you were last years National champ, World Champ or whatever that doesn't mean you will do well the next season or gureentee you that spot. I really hope to see her I am not a fan personaly but it would be a shame not to see her at the Games. I would like to know your comments or thoughts about it, but please be respectful of peoples views.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)

6 Replies to Is anyone else nerovus for Michelle Kwan this year?

re: Is anyone else nerovus for Michelle Kwan this year?
By ravnmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Dec 16, 2005 01:08 PM
When are nationals supposed to be on TV, anyways?
By RodneysGlory
On Fri Dec 16, 2005 07:00 PM
I worry about her too. I saw her perform head to head with Sasha Cohen recently and it didn't look too good for her. I am a Michelle Kwan fan though and I would love to see her at the Olympics and hopefully with a great program.
By katreeannmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:06 PM
yesa sasha did look i think better then michelle, she also has so much presure on her this year becuase of if she wins 10 that breaks the record that she is tied with... i am really voting for SASHA though, my idol.:)
By nanersmom
On Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:46 PM
When I heard she was injured my heart fell. What is the worst time to get injured, but right at the start of the Olympic season. I am praying that she makes the team this year. I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
By ballerina84member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Dec 18, 2005 08:18 PM
I was a big fan of Michelle earlier in her career and was crushed when she didn't win the Olympics in 98 or 02, but this time around I'm really routing for Sasha. Even though I still love Michelle's skating style, I don't think she has adapted as well to the new judging system. She will still be gorgeous to watch, but I just don't think she can pull it off this year
By katreeannmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:52 PM
I agree with u ballerina84
-katrina

ReplySendWatch