Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

Stretching before a competition..
By Dancecutie38
On Sat Dec 17, 2005 06:44 PM

Hello! I have one big question for all you "pommers/ dance teamers" lol I am just wondering but..(or what you do..) does your team..have a "group stretch" before competitions?
Also, like if your competition is early in the morning (lets say at 10 or 11..which they mostly are).. like do you stretch like "full out"? or just do little "simple stretchs" to help benefit your flexability? ha.. do you get what i mean!? lol otherwise I can "reexplain it" So, my "main" question is.. how do you stretch at an early competition? Because, of course its the morning..everyones stiff and wutknot..

okay get back to me!! Thanks.. ;) Erin

1 Replies to Stretching before a competition..

re: Stretching before a competition..
By Fyrefly525member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:42 AM
On my team, we have this windbraker warm-up suit we wear all day. We stay in those and do a full team warm-up and stretch. Then we change into the costume for what is about to compete. The other girls that are not in the dance go to the gym, in the warm-ups, and with our signs and get a good seat. Thats before every perfomance. even the early ones. As for solo's and ensambles, basically the same things just everyone that can leave goes to the gym to watch it, but sometimes the schedule is tight and not everyone can go.

ReplySendWatch