Forum: Gym / Gym Photos - Members

Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3
re: any suggestions?
By TotalFlexibility
On Sat Apr 22, 2006 09:05 PM
Cool. that's really neat. I can do all that and you might want to try oversplits next.
By Chellage
On Thu May 18, 2006 07:11 PM
Woah.. Your REALLY flexi.
It looks like you're sitting on your head xD.
By emma_jaynemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat May 20, 2006 03:48 AM
oh WOW!!!
your back is incredible!!!

luv n hugz

Emz

xxx
Wow
By Luiz_Lorenzo
On Mon Jun 12, 2006 09:44 PM
Just like say: WOW, you are really flexible!! Just want to ask: How long you been taking Contortionist's Lesson??...
By hayleyiscirquemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:37 PM
ive been doin contortion for about 3 years but i mainly tain on my own
@bsolute flexible
By Luiz_Lorenzo
On Wed Jun 14, 2006 08:31 PM
Wow!! U r truly superb, ultra-flexible, I think ur skill are @ it'z zenith's level so there iz no room 4 any flaw anymore, juz keep up ur excellent skillz, KuDoS & cIaO!!... ^_^
By braveheart1
On Mon Jun 19, 2006 08:56 PM
Although the photo looks really good you seem to have an issue with keeping your body a little too tight. With photo # 1 I would suggest dropping your heels lower so your feet are closer to your buttocks, doing that will make the bend tighter and the headseat will look more like you are sitting "flat" on your head instead of just barely touching. Photo #2 I would do focus on stretch the neck in order to get your head up more and relaxing your shoulders so your body can relax more into the pose. You look like you are good with handstands so I am sure you can tell the difference between a "tense" handstand and a "relaxed" handstand. with Photo #3 you look like your are tensing up into your headseat instead of relaxing into your headseat(I know it is hard to relax while you have all of that pressure on your neck but it is possible) if you relax and try to sit more towards your forehead instead of the back of your head you will have a much tighter bend. Photos #4-8 are the same things again opening/relaxing the shoulders and upper back and relaxing your body into the position. Just my view I hope it was of some benifit to you.
BH
On Mon Jun 19, 2006 09:02 PM
thats as flexable as i could go, i can really relax and b more flexable than that
By mitaz_domain
On Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:24 PM
well i'm pretty sure you dont need to work on flexibilty any mroe than that (because that is amazing), but if you want to improve somehow, just make sure that you feel totally comfortable in all of those poses, by working out your back muscles and your core. you're definitely flexible enough, now i guess just work on holding the poses for longer periods of time....how long can you hold them?
-Me
oh by the way if that's horrible information i'm sorry i dont knwo much about gymnastics or that kind of stuff but i do know about strength traingingk, so i thought that would help. good luck!
By marek69
On Tue Jun 20, 2006 02:14 AM
Wow! This looks just lovely. You have a flexible lower back and I would suggest that you try to get more flexibility in the upper back.
By dixietessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jun 21, 2006 07:52 PM
I know this is incredibly old and I have looked at it over 20 times, :P but you should post some photos in the Stretching Board, you will get a great response over there. They love new flexy people!
yess
On Thu Jun 22, 2006 09:37 AM
yes, im really tryin to get my upper back more flexable but nothing seems to work! do you know of any good streches?
By braveheart1
On Thu Jun 22, 2006 07:16 PM
Hi if you put your body in the right position you can easily stretch your upper back. Try this: if you have a sturdy chair try the first photo this you have on this post(when you do the stretch on the chair you need to hang on to the back legs of the chair) make sure you drop your feet all the way down to your head like this photo www.possic.de . . . (the only adjustment I would make would be to sit more on top of your head instead of the back of your head). Hold for 5 seconds then straighten out your legs like on photo #3 hold for 2-5 seconds depending on your ability.When you straighten out your leg make sure that your feet aren't dropping down to the floor you want them straight out. It is a pretty tough exercise but it is really effective for stretching out the back...when gravity kicks in it will be a stretch with some good intensity. I know of a few more but they are pretty intense and I would need to know that you have enough training to do them. Let me know how it works and if you have any questions just ask
BH
On Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:18 PM
tell me all that you know! i strech pretty intencely anyways, PM me with them please, and explain a little more the strech you were trying to tell me, do you have a pik of it?
very nice
By long158
On Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:06 PM
oh my gosh! you are SO good! i very very like this.
By braveheart1
On Fri Jun 23, 2006 07:09 AM
I have pics but since I am a new member it will be a while before I can post them so just give me a email address that I can send them to and I can help you more from there, also I understand that you train intensely but these are very hard stretches and I would feel more secure once you show me that you can do this first stretch with full control before I show any more.
BH
By Merfi
On Fri Jun 23, 2006 02:12 PM
*runs to stretch*
By spotlightonstars
On Sat Jun 24, 2006 08:12 AM
ummmmmm....WOW!
By DanceVision3member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:52 PM
omg! ha its like crazy how you bend like that!! very good!
By smhorsman
On Sun Aug 06, 2006 02:43 AM
Hi Hayley, I've just joined dance.net but we've chatted before on msn and you've chatted to my girlfriend, Nikki, who is a contortionist. Just wanted to say how cool your contortion isand good luck with the solo career and also with the ICC in september.
Contortion Training
By AClark
On Sat Aug 26, 2006 07:17 AM
I recently started aerial dance and I would like to train to increase my flexibilty.
By horseygymnastmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:36 AM
wow. flexible. amazing.
By twirlerlaura
On Sun Sep 03, 2006 08:49 AM
oh my godness!! i dont think you can improve on perfection those photos are amazing!!!
Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch Draw