Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

Who gets to go the 20th anniversary of STARS ON ICE this year?
By Jazz_rosey19
On Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:57 AM
Edited by Jazz_rosey19 (79083) on 2005-12-31 10:59:05 ....stupid smiley faces

So I was wondering who get's to go this year to Stars on Ice? I finanlly get to go this year YAY!!!! since I didn't get to go last year my mom gave me the tickets for Christmas last week I am sooooo excited. I think everyone who goes should say what was there favorite part and what skater performance you like best, also before you see a show what number do you think they will do that you have seen them do on tv? I love Jamie and David's routine to Wynonna Judd "I want to know what love is" and I hope Alexei does his "Pussy Cat" dolls routine ( :D hehehehehe :D ) I saw him do it on tv OMG! :D. I also read what the show is about and it sounds so neat. I hope you all can go I can't wait but I have a week left until I can go!!!!!. HAPPY SKATING!!!!
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)

5 Replies to Who gets to go the 20th anniversary of STARS ON ICE this year?

re: Who gets to go the 20th anniversary of STARS ON ICE this year?
By Jumpmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:33 PM
Lucky girl! I'd love to go see Stars on Ice, but I don't live in the US so that's totally out for me. I'd absolutely love to go see the Winter Olympics in Tourin (sp?) but haha, with school, I think that's quite out of the question.
By nanersmom
On Sun Jan 01, 2006 02:39 PM
They don't come to Las Vegas anymore!! They used to. Now if I want to see them I have to go to either San Diego or Los Angeles.
By dancerchick10
On Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:31 AM
I think I'm going to it! I'm going in Des Moines if my mom gets us tickets! I can't wait!

Dancerchick10
*Hillary*
By Jshbo724
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:59 AM
Oooh!!!! I'm going!! I got my tickets for Christmas too! I was soooo excited when I got them, especially when I read they wer ON ICE SEATS!! LOL. I'm pretty sure I screamed when I saw that, LOL.

~Jess
By Jazz_rosey19
On Sun Jan 15, 2006 04:44 PM
I saw it last week you guys and OH MY GOD!!!! everyone was absolotuley beautiful Jamie and David do there I want to know what love is routine and Yuka and Jason have a wonderful routine together that will make everyone cry! I almost did I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time hehehehe but my mom is a HUGE fan of skating we were in front of the tv the whole weekend while watching Nationals.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)

ReplySendWatch Draw