Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

mary sanders in cirque
By hayleyiscirquemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jan 01, 2006 04:48 PM

i heard that mary sanders... i think it was her ...or maybe another mary hah, is now in cirque du soileil's production of corteo, has anyone heard of this besides me? i dont know if its true or not and im just wondering...anyone hear anything?

5 Replies to mary sanders in cirque

re: mary sanders in cirque
By RSGVIDEOS
On Mon Jan 02, 2006 02:23 AM
Yes, Mary Sanders is right now performing with the Cirque du Soleil in Corteo. But not only she is to be seen in this show, but also Tamara Yerofeeva, Youlia Raskina and Rebecca Jose are performing.

So, it's a must for all RSG fans living in USA as you can enjoy circus and see some of the top RSG gymnasts of the last years live!

Guillermo
By RGSuperfan
On Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:42 AM
Good for Mary ! :) I hope she is enjoying her new life!
By rhythmic_rulesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jan 04, 2006 06:59 AM
Sounds like Mary and Rebecca are having an amazing time, i catch up with Becx occasionaly and there loving it... life after rhythmic does go on
By FlexisKeymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jan 13, 2006 09:03 PM
mary is in corteo with julia raskina, rebecca jose and tamara yerofeeva. she's in the trampoline act with the beds i think. tamara and yulia are in 'the not so serious' act. check the cirquedusoleil website for more info.
By tasha_pointe
On Sun Feb 26, 2006 07:37 PM
I actually went to see corteo in september and I saw mary. She looked amazing and it was obvious she had learned so much. She does a whole series of like 10 back handsprings on one spot which she obviously didn't learn in RG. I saw Raskina and Yerofeeva too, they were ok, funny but I think they could've shown off their flexibility more. But I loved mary, I was staring at her the whole time, because even though she probably wouldn't remember me I trained with her for a while. I always admired her. I'm so proud of her!!

ReplySendWatch