Forum: General / Administrative

Page:
Page 2 of 3: 1 2 3
re: Sabz banned
By Nicola_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:48 AM
I think that the mods were right - 18 years old & 8 warnings - she should have seen it coming but she obviously didnt respect them enough to pay attention.

^^ and yes, she did post a lot about sex!! i had noticed that too, lol.

And the defence posts are nice, i dont doubt she is a nice person but hey, no one can deny that 8 temperary bans wasn't a fair chance to get your act together?

So well done mods - I dont envy your job one little bit!!

Nicola x
By amy_babemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:18 PM
Edited by amy_babe (100150) on 2006-01-14 15:20:33
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2006-01-14 21:21:38 She has been banned. You providing your account for her to use is not allowed. You can be banned for this.
i think this post is soooo out of
order. you post about her slagging her
off and calling her but not letting
her defend herself. yes she was wrong
for not posting a salute but seen as her
camera was broke what else is she to do. i
know she still posted things even though her
camera was broken and yes she was wrong for doing
that too. But making a post about her when she
is banned calling her and basically slagging her
off as i have already said, well in my opinion
i think that it wrong to.

Seen as she isn't here to defend herself ill defend
for her, here is what she has got to say:

Well im sorry you all hated my posts on dance.net sOoO much and found them so annoying, pointless etc etc!! i enjoyed coming on dance.net and tryed to contribute well AND stick to the rules. I really dissaprove of this entire post with MY name on it and discussing and bad naming my reputation when i am not here to defend myself. I agree people are allowed a opinion but i think this is just downright rude and disrepectfull. I have never dnoe anything bad to any of you personally and none of you know me so plz do not pass such harsh judgments from a computer internet site. I have made some really great friends on here and thanks to the people in my defence. i didnt actually post any more pictures after my ban and the ones i did was actually discussed as it was put up by mistake and discussed and APLOIGIZED for with a moderator. As it was a costume for sale post and i had never had them taken off before, but as soon as i fund out this was a rule also i apoligized and it was removed. I am dissapointed that i can no longer use dance.net as i really loved the site itself. i strongly wuold like this post removed , loced deleted or whatevr you like - but i AM a nice person and have done alot of nice things and good posts on here also - which you all fail to mention. and people alwyas replied to them so boi!! and i dont think it is fair for my Name to be dragged down and for me as a person to be looked bad upon - as alot of yuo will know this is not me at all!! Im not saying i havent had temp bans for good reason, or done things that deserve for me to be told off but i find this post unnessciary. i am banned now so i wont be on anymore and im holding my hands up to whatever i have done wrong, but come on not postnig a salute isnt the end of the world so STOP BITCHING ABOUT ME, U REALLY ALL DONT KNOW!!
But O well there you!!, needed to have my say THANK YOU sabina xxx
By dancer_babe1700member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:29 PM
Edited by dancer_babe1700 (99366) on 2006-01-14 15:31:29
:o awww :(

Sabz is lovely..will miss her on ddn!
Love Tayler xxxx :P

Some of the comments are a bit out of hand and mean!! :O
Think about what your putting !
By J_Raybouldmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:35 PM
hiya
ok fair enough she did not follow the rules but theres no need to be so harsh in some of the replies!! after all she is only human with feelings and im sure she feels bad enough about the fact she has been banned without all the mean comments being made about her on top of that!!!
she is a very good friend of mine who i know would never hurt anyones feelings intentionally so why do it to her?? ok she has been banned but please let that be it!!!
lots of love jess xxx
re: Sabz banned (karma: 1)
By samantha_coles
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:38 PM
Hello Everyone!!

I have read all the comments on here and i have got to say some are very unfair. I am great friends with Sabz and i think it not fair that you have put this post here so everyone else can talk and vent about her being banned. I thought DDN was a friendly place.
I know Sabz broke alot of rules and didnt learn by her mistakes but i personally think it is unfair to talk about her ban especially now she can not have her own say about it.

Love you Samantha x p.s sorry if i have offened anyone during this reply but i dont like the way people have had their say with out her knowing.
By disco_natmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:40 PM
why are people who dont know sabz coming in here saying good ridance like you know who she is... dont you think thats a bit out of order..and plus the only reason why you'll know if she has a new account is because you'll do an i.p check....i dont really think it bothers her that she cant comeon here because she will see all her mates at comps andbe able to talk 2 them on msn. so banning her is just a waste really isn't it!!!!!!
By XxXwoodyXxXmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:52 PM
Edited by XxXwoodyXxX (124987) on 2006-01-14 15:54:53 Added a bit
Sabs is a lovely genuine person , i know the mods has their reasons for temp bans .. her camera was broken it was all a mistake etcect - as ive been told it was over xmas that she was told to salute - when there were no comps!!! so she couldnt have got anybody to salute for her! Now shes not on here everybody seems to be slagging her off when there is no way for her to defend herself!! personally i dont think its really fair when you advise people not to speak about others behind there backs!!

Just my 2cents!!

D x
*in the words of martin luther king , why cant we all just get along?*
PS: Sabs Good look with the business and good look in the future! (and have fun in the dominican!! :) )
By pink_dancamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:02 PM
Edited by pink_danca (138509) on 2006-01-14 16:26:57
Hi everyone :)

I would just like to say that, I agree that Sabina have posted some posts she shouldnt have before saluting, so I see your point .. but ..

I dont know Sabina in real life, I met her here on DDN and
she is one of the lovliest girls I've met here :)
Shes soo sweet and helpful has posted loads of nice posts on here too!!

And she's soo sorry and she loved comming on ddn.
I didnt know you were allowed to post posts like this about a banned member! :? I mean isnt if enough punishment for er to BE BANNED? I really think this is a mean post! She has posted lots of helpful and really nice posts too! :)
I hope everyone here understands that she doesnt like to talked about behind her back, really, none of us do!!!! Maybe shes done something wrong but I think shes got her punishment now, and we dont need to post posts and discuss this any more I dont see the point :?

Hope you see my point! :)

hege

EDIT: The post is not that mean sorry but all the replies is going a bit out of hand I think :S and my gosh she has posted like 2 or 3 posts about sex thats LOTS isnt it ?? :? gee
By lisskmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:06 PM
Heh. You know what's funny? When someone allowed Sabz to use their account to post something about this particular post? She STILL used netspeak. Some people NEVER LEARN.

Didn't have a camera? No comps to borrow a camera? Sabz - Did you think to PM the mods and let them know the situation and give them a date that you COULD give them a salute? Hmm seems not. And seeing as Sabz is STILL using netspeak when given the chance to be on here... Netspeak and toggle - not allowed, remember?

And the issue with talking about banned members in the Administrative board? Well, everyone knows it is here. Everyone needs a place to vent/stick-up-for members. This is the ONLY board that it is allowed, to avoid "bitch fights" on any other board. If there is a problem with it, bring it up on the Tell Dance.net board.
By DanniDollmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:08 PM
Even though Sabz broke the rules she is still a very nice person. I no she will miss DDN alot :) and lots of people will miss her to, as she is a very nice friend to many we will miss you sabz hunni!
Love Danni xxxxx
By Dizzychampmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:14 PM
hi

i know sabz did wrong!
but i feel she was a great memeber to ddn who just loved dance!!
i will miss her loads!!

loads of love

lauren xxxxxxx
By disco_natmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:20 PM
at the end of the day we as sabz mates know she's a nice person...and no matter how many warnings she had ive seen more people puttin netspeak and they havent been banned....and all this bitchin about her and the people dont no her is just fake... its a bunch of fake people stickin up for mods they dont no... and to be honest i dont care if you dont like what im saying either...
re: Sabz banned (karma: 2)
By live_life_dancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:30 PM
i cannot believe that this post is actually on dance.net

i think this is SO out of order

i knew sabz and she was such a nice girl, she didnt do things

on purpose to annoy the mods and other dance.net members, ok she was warned and had many temporary bans

but the fact that this post has started and some of the replies in it is 110% out of order.

sabz is not here to defend herself

Aine x x x
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:34 PM
^If you have an issue with the posts, mod them. If you have an issue with the board, bring it up on Tell Dance.net. But this board has been here for awhile, and is to stop any venting about members on other parts of the site.

And yes, after MANY temp bans, a permanent banning is what occurs. You click the "I Agree" button when you join, that if you make too many stuff-ups, and have too many temp bans, that eventually, you will receive a permanent banning.
By pink_dancamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:41 PM
since this post is made by a moderator I dont
see the point about bringing it up on the'tell dance net' board :) it would be like moding a mod lol :P

I just say my opinion and I think Aine(live_life_dance) and many others agree that its ok to say shes banned but you should not allow members to talk about her like they do in this post! :)

hege
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:43 PM
^I said if someone had an issue with people being allowed to post comments about banned members (which means, the "Administrative Board"), then bring it up on Tell Dance.net. For posts that people don't like or think are out of line, then mod them.
re: Sabz banned (karma: 5)
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 04:58 PM
It's all fine and dandy to be a wonderful person... but be a wonderful person that follows the rules.

In my opinion people should be permanently banned after 2 prior temp bans... I think that after the first one you should learn your lesson.
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 05:02 PM
Awww LLD, you worded that so well. If I had a hat, I'd take it off :D
By x_bec_x
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 05:32 PM
its a shame that sabz has been banned permanently, i wondered why her name hadnt been around lately!

she was a great contributor on the disco boards and she always had some great posts going. :)
By live_life_dancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 05:40 PM
EXCUSE ME but who the hell said i had a problem with the board

and i was actually thinking of modding this post but a mod created it so emmm that would be a little pointless

i wouldnt ask a mod to remove their own post...

however i think this IS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER...sabz is not here to defend herself this in my idea is nearly bullying (wait and you see the replies now that i have said that)

but sabz is not here to defend herself so this is not fair.

Aine x x
re: Sabz banned (karma: 5)
By GrinsPremium member
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 05:41 PM
To the people who think that the ex-member in question is being "bitched" about:

NO-ONE is saying that she was a terrible PERSON.

Some people were merely expressing their thoughts about the type of MEMBER she was on this site.

She could be (and I have no doubt that she is) a lovely person in real life - but some people here obviously didn't like the way she handled her membership on this site. She broke rules and suffered the consequences. And I'm sure that she is mature enough to see that :)

So please - don't get the wrong impression. We aren't saying that she is a bad PERSON, she just had to deal with the consequences given to her via the mods.
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 05:48 PM
^Heh. Couldn't say it better myself. No... no really, I couldn't... :D

Karma for Uber!
re: Sabz banned (karma: 2)
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:37 PM
You know.....INSTEAD of complaining about how this is sooooo un-fair why not be proactive about the situation and hit the MOD button?????

Complaining about it here will get you no where.

It's funny how some of you think we are complaining about how she broke the rules yet you can't seem to quit complaining about how un-fair we have been.

We do not ban people for no reason.....she was warned.....MANY times. She knows exactly what she has done....and if she wants to defend herself she can send appeals.

You can't tell me that after several warnings she didn't know she couldn't use netspeak.....you also can't tell me she couldn't borrow or buy a camera! (A disposable one doesn't cost much....and most photo labs can develop pictures to CD.)Also since the disco community is very close I am sure someone would/could have loaned her a camera.

There is no excuse for her behavior.....none.

This board is here so that people can find out about bannings.

This is the ONLY board on here that allows banning talk.

If some of you can't handle it than you probably don't need to be posting here.

BE PROACTIVE......don't complain here.....hit the button.

It has a purpose. USE IT!
re: Sabz banned (karma: 6)
By imadanseurPremium member
On Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:06 AM
its a bunch of fake people stickin up for mods they dont no

Don't tell me all the people here "stickin" up for Sabz "no" her.

Hate to break it to you, but there are real people that actually "no" the mods. Frightening I "no".
By Durkomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jan 15, 2006 03:30 AM
hey
just wan't to ask a question!
everytime a member is permenantly banned on DDN is there a post on here a bout them?

louise xx :D
Page:
Page 2 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed