Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

Ice Diaries
By tumblebugPremium member
On Fri Jan 06, 2006 07:41 PM

Don't miss it! Looks good. On TLC tonight at 10pm, tomorrow at 1am and a few other times too. Check your listings!

7 Replies to Ice Diaries

re: Ice Diaries
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 06, 2006 09:25 PM
Whoa, how long has this show been on?
By caraskates
On Fri Jan 06, 2006 09:28 PM
It premired tonight - I think it's a 4 part show, tonight was the first. The 2nd is next Friday (Jan 13) at 10pm on TLC.
By Jumpmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 07, 2006 06:52 AM
I WISH i could watch this! I read about it in an article somwhere, and it looks great. I like bebe liang and am always rooting for her. pity i've no way to get to US tv. Might try to get a friend to record it for me.
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 07, 2006 04:45 PM
I caught it last night - it wasn't anything spectacular really. I mean the girls are awesome skaters, but a lot of it was them talking about school and schedules and how hard it is to fit everything in, and injuries etc. Interesting, but I was hoping to see more skating from each of them. I'll watch next week - maybe this week was just giving background info on them so they had to do more chatting.
By katreeannmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 07, 2006 06:54 PM
i saws the ending of it last night
it waas ok
By RodneysGlory
On Sat Jan 07, 2006 09:35 PM
I thought it was interesting though! I just like anything that brings ice skating to the forefront.
By Breannemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:52 PM
I don't skate, but I watched the show and thought it was amazing how the sport consumed the girls lives. It kinda makes me want to becaome a figure skater.

Breanne

ReplySendWatch