Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

Project Runway meets Figure Skating
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jan 11, 2006 09:40 PM

Next Wednesday I'll be in heaven - not only is "Skating with Celebrities" debuting, but my favorite show "Project Runway" is having their designers make a skating dress for none other than Sasha Cohen.

Unreal I say!

4 Replies to Project Runway meets Figure Skating

re: Project Runway meets Figure Skating
By Jumpmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 12, 2006 05:14 AM
NO WAY! That would be such a cool episode to watch! I think i'm still one season back (if they have another season). Can't wait to watch! I also can't wait to watch the US Nationals - which my lovely tv station does not show. :(
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jan 12, 2006 07:48 AM
Jump - I forgot where you live...when will you get a chance to watch nationals? The air tonight for the U.S. - short programs I believe. Then they're being rebroadcast on ESPN on Sunday I think.

Project Runway is in it's second season - I actually didn't watch the first season but someone told me about the show a couple of weeks ago and I'm so addicted. Next weeks show should be awesome!
By smellykaT
On Thu Jan 12, 2006 05:02 PM
Edited by smellykaT (139314) on 2006-01-12 17:03:21
Oooh, I love love Project Runway, but somehow I always forget to watch it...so thanks for the heads up! Its fun enough to watch them design street clothing or evening wear, but a skating dress for Sasha... that's too cool man! I luv it :).
By katreeannmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:25 PM
THat show in Canada is on channel 41 in BC the life network
at like 10pm monday nights or something....i think taht show is hilarous all the deisngers

ReplySendWatch