Forum: General / Hip Hop / Popping

Popping video of Me to "Parliament - Erotic City" (karma: 1)
By best_kept_secret
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 03:20 AM

hey its the new video guys.

i tried to keep as much waving out of it as possible. criticise whatever. including my hits this time. i got lazy. i like that "pancake" move...well thats what i told it was called.....after i'd been doing it since i started. the leaning back one.

www.youtube.com . . .

check it out guys and let me know

cheers
charles

7 Replies to Popping video of Me to "Parliament - Erotic City"

re: Popping video of Me to "Parliament - Erotic City"
By shaggyPopsy
On Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:39 PM
i think maybe at sum parts you could slow down, let the music tell you what to do, prefeblythe bass line, practise picking owt the base lines on songz, watch the electric boogaloos More so boogaloo sam, and skeeter rabbit, after time and practise youll find that you do not need to think and the musik will tell you and maybe inturpret diferent styles into it such az twist-o-flexes and puppets,

PEACE
By shaggyPopsy
On Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:44 PM
oh also i noticed that you wave alot, try just standing their and popping different angles and positions , and again learn az many styles az you can to try keep you from waving, i noticed because i used to do the same all the time, that was because i couldnt think of what to do next but wave. but i hav improved now after being taught that you shouldnt have to think and the musik should tell you...

PEACE
By shaggyPopsy
On Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:49 PM
sorry that was for your other clip....

PEACE
By best_kept_secret
On Sun Feb 19, 2006 03:51 AM
thanks heaps guys, seriously keep the criticism coming as long as you're givin me ideas on how to improve. Big thanks to shaggypopsy, ihop and kietsu
By shaggyPopsy
On Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:03 PM
Thanx Man, Keep It Funky

PEACE
By CraigMack
On Wed Apr 05, 2006 04:16 PM
hey that was pretty cool! i've never seen that pancake thing before. i'm new so work with me. when you do the pancake thing, try to come up slower, and make your lean backs cleaner. i know it's hard, but it'll be well worth it.
By shaggyPopsy
On Sat Apr 08, 2006 03:08 AM
i think the main thing iz repetition man,,, and thought. you could may b put some flexes of your own styles in and may b mix some styles up u know to give it flava!!

PEACE

ReplySendWatch