Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

no offense.... just my view (karma: 1)
By twinkletoes84member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:26 AM
Edited by twinkletoes84 (84586) on 2006-01-14 10:30:01

No offense intended to anyone at all but i have noticed this more with this board then any other, but i feel that some of the comments are unnecessary for example,in the thread "what happened to her ball?" when people say "the ball looks flat" and others say "Its not" and then "how hard is that too believe". The ball has a flat edge to it on the photo and ok maybe there is no way for it to be flat, but for people who dont know the scientific elements or dont know much about RG its not obvious that it can't be flat. Plus everyone should be allowed to give there opinion on it. I guess im trying to say that some things that might seem obvious to some people, may not be to others. We all need to respect that. In regards to the comments when people asks questions that have already been answered, maybe people didnt understand the answers before or didnt have chance to read them or accidently missed a reply and then read it later. But also i have noticed that the people who are getting annoyed about this are the ones that keep reading the same posts even after the question has been answered, therefore why is it such an issue for them, they keep reading it and adding comments the same as everyone else?

sorry guys i hope i havent offended anyone but i know i've made mistakes of asking questions that have been answered before and there is some things that i dont understand and i'd like to think that i could still ask a question and receive some answers.

just my view, thanks for reading.

twinkletoes

4 Replies to no offense.... just my view

re: no offense.... just my view
By RoisinDubh
On Sun Jan 15, 2006 08:26 AM
I agree. Sometimes it's like people just need to chill and get off of everyone else's back. So you could be an old member here, and know how things work, and you follow the rules. That is no reason to get mad at people who arent so familiar here. Maybe not mad, but just put them down in any way.

Thanks, twinkletoes, for bringing this up :)
By elegance
On Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:50 AM
It's true. And if you're annoyed with a persons post
and feel like it has been answered before, then why reply?
Just let it go..
I only open the threads I think looks interesting..
there are some people here who should give that a try
By twinkletoes84member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:03 PM
Thanks for those replies! i was worried about the response! i'm glad you agree too.

love twinkletoes
By PaoLaBeaR
On Thu Jan 19, 2006 04:06 PM
i totally 100% agree with elegance... if you dont agree with someone you can post your opinion but there is no reason to get mad at people for not knowing something or re-asking a question... btw very brace of you to bring this up! =)

ReplySendWatch