Posted On Mon Jan 16, 2006 02:10 PM
all minez
nunya
Brooklyn, NY, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: whenever
About all minez
great

wassup im searchin for boys and girls who want to join a R&B group in NYC ages range from 15-21. Im 16 years old and im a female dancer singer/rapper songwriter and harmonizer.Dont have to look good (i mean if u do thats a plus) dont have to be a certain size. Just gotta have talent and the drive to make it in this business.So hollaback at Mejaz09@aol.com with your bio/info about yourself.

5 Replies to Boy and girl group in NYC

boy/girl group
By rnbboy87
On Fri Feb 24, 2006 05:10 PM
Hey I saw your AD on dancenet.com, My names Josh I'm 18 and Im in New Jersey but can get to NYC. I dont rap but I sing and I'm startin hip hop dance classes soon. My voice is somewhere between Ne-Yo and Justin Timberlake. I look good and have all the drive in the world. below is a bio a company I used to work wit did on me, hit me up if u interested. peace -1-
josh963
By rnbboy87
On Fri Feb 24, 2006 05:57 PM
my screen name is josh963
re: Boy and girl group in NYC
By Princ3DDay
On Wed Dec 17, 2008 05:05 PM
yo whats good do ya offer still stand...
By L30
On Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 PM
Wassup my name is vincent and im 15 turning 16 on july 22 and i like to rap and sing. I dont have any samples and havent done anything because i just started rap and have no equipment. I wanted to always join a group or form a duo. My aim is L30sPiiTFLaMeZzZ so hit me up whenever peace.
By KingzRR
On Tue Nov 26, 2013 03:39 PM
Hey My name is Rachel I wanted to know if the job is still available

ReplySendWatch