Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

You guys are amazing...
By insert_name_here
On Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:46 AM

Recently, I came across a rhythmic gymnastics site (rsg videos)and I started to download some videos. I had heard of rhythmic gymnastics before but had never really known about it or been interested in it. However, after watching the videos I am amazed! I saw the extremes that the gymnasts pushed themselves to and the way they were able to bend with grace and ease. I can only imagine how hard rhythmic gymnasts train, and when searching through this site and saw there was a RG board, I just wanted to come here and post how amazing I think you are! I hope this isn't viewed as like a waste of a post, but I just wanted to say that I hope you guys continue what you're doing because of how great it is, and provide you with some encouragement if you are feeling down. You are all beautiful artists and I hope you continue with your RG.

2 Replies to You guys are amazing...

re: You guys are amazing...
By Proud_Mama
On Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:01 PM
It is amazing isn't it?! My daughter is the gymnast, not me, but I love watching it. It really is a beautiful sport. Kudos to all who do it, because I know you guys work REALLY hard.
re: You guys are amazing...
By PaoLaBeaR
On Thu Feb 09, 2006 04:40 PM
aaaw thanks... thats so nice of you... i would give you karma if could =)

ReplySendWatch