Poll: Sports / Other Sports

Page:
Page 4 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
re: What sport do you play?
By peach_ghillie
On Wed Jun 23, 2004 08:43 PM
lacrosse & irish dance. i did track last yeat (hurdles--the most dance-like thing) but i like lax & dancing best. i wanted to play soccer when i was little, but it interfered w/ id so i couldnt
By Froggie15
On Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:56 PM
Go volleyball!!!!

chelsey
By POinTeBabE90210
On Fri Jun 25, 2004 03:09 PM
tennis woohoo!! and swim
Skateboarding
By Ballet4Jesusmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:46 AM
It's weird. But I skateboard. Me and my friends always go to the skatepark. I've had tons of career threating spills, but through it all, I survived! I remember when I wacked my knee when I bailed. Hurt like heck. My knee still feels numb to this day...I hit my knee like 6 months ago! But, guess what? After a week, I was dancing my heart out again. I still can't do the right splits without my knee hurting though. Lol...
By Ballet4Jesusmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:49 AM
Hey, that's freaky. Your picture are a pair of Grishko 2007 pointe shoes. I've had a couple pairs of those. Didn't like them too much.
By zupo
On Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:21 PM
Tennis and Golf
By dancingirl4ever
On Tue Jun 29, 2004 02:29 PM
syncronized swimming!..like dancing upside down holding your breath..and you have to hold yourself up...i dont like teamsports or raceing..oh well synchro rocks and its a great cross trainer for dance...mabey the best..i cant imagin doing one with out the other!

dancingirl4ever
By L724
On Tue Jun 29, 2004 04:15 PM
I'm in colorguard.
By dancin_hunnie07
On Tue Jun 29, 2004 04:42 PM
I do competition swimming, Drill team, and dancing outside of school. And soon to do powerlifting and pole vaulting!
By highlandhottiemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:16 PM
TENNIS!!! wahoo! lol
By pointeshoemaniacmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jun 30, 2004 05:50 PM
I play tennis. I'm not really good at other sports. I probably could be if I tried but in gym I'm just not motivated and I hate the way its organized. Like everyone expects you to be good at it like you've been playing your whole life when half of us just learned how to play the sport that we're doing. The only sport that we did in gym that I was good at was archery. I even got a bullseye once. And its a surprise o people when I say I play tennis or even dance cause I'm not the sporty type and they know how I am in gym (I'm not much of a participator).
By jordhan444
On Sat Jul 03, 2004 05:54 PM
i'm only on hockey and soccer teams, but i play mostly any sport.
By caspers_divas
On Tue Jul 06, 2004 05:45 AM
I do netball (captain, yey), gymnastics, dancing, football (not for a proper team though - just for fun), hockey (captain aswell) and athletics - 100m sprint!

luv x x me x x
By DesiDon
On Tue Jul 13, 2004 09:28 PM
hockey,basketball,baseball,football,SOCCER and volleyball
By chi_most_wanted
On Thu Jul 15, 2004 07:14 PM
B-Ball
By pointytoes
On Mon Jul 19, 2004 03:10 AM
I play Netball, its mostly played in New Zealand, Australia, U.K. Jamacia, and i would say thats the world cup order as well oh i forgot South Africa. new Zealand and Australia are the best its always a really tight game with one or the other winning by 1 or 2 points, and good for us its been N.Z. the last few times. P.S. i also love swimming and im starting comps soon.
footy
By bboy_check_dis
On Tue Jul 20, 2004 09:56 AM
i ply australia rules football
the best game in the world
By ReelTrebler939
On Tue Jul 20, 2004 03:42 PM
I Play...

Soccer(I'm from America!)
Irish Dance!!!
Football?!?!
Sometimes i'll play hockey at the pond too!
By Da_Soul_Singer
On Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:28 PM
I plya almost all sports except hockey(I run track n field too), but my fav is Basketball, then football.

Da_Soul_Singer
By DanceForCraic
On Mon Aug 02, 2004 08:38 PM
I run Cross Country and Track (distance running). I can't wait for college so I can play intramural sports. I'd never make a sports team where the sport involved a ball so a club will be fun.
~Aisling~
By hotpinkcandee
On Thu Aug 26, 2004 03:26 AM
Thats so cut Dance diva! Where are you from? Well netball is kinda like basketball but you dont bounce the ball, you pass it. And you cant run with the ball. I play:
Athletics(300m,200m,100m,long jump), Cross country, Field Hockey, Net ball(for church...im not very good) and SPORT AEROBICS! I feel like a lona cause i havent met anyone else on dance.net that does sport aerobics. :? If you're wondering what it is, its just like aeroibis but a lot more "dancy" and alot more flexibility and strength is required. Plus of course it is compeditive and they mark you down on the tiniest mistakes, just like dancing, lol. If you do Sport aerobics PLEASE reply! :D
Woops...my bad
By hotpinkcandee
On Thu Aug 26, 2004 03:27 AM
Sorry Dancediva i meant to say CUTE not cut. anyway... :?
By cheergrl
On Sun Aug 29, 2004 02:02 PM
I play mostly volleyball and starting tomorrow cheerleading

~Gaby
By Jimmy81286
On Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:13 PM
how do you respond to that? I mean do we have to play for a team, or do we just play?
I mean i play basketball, tennis, football and volleyball intramurals at school, but i'm not on the NCAA team or anything. is running a sport, because that one is my favorite.
sport?
By capocci
On Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:52 AM
I do volleyball, and also cross country
Page:
Page 4 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ReplySendWatch