Poll: Sports / Other Sports

Page:
Page 8 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
re: What sport do you play?
By boleyngrrl
On Tue Aug 25, 2009 02:03 PM
I play field hockey and soccer (unfortunately not regularyly anymore :( ), I ski and snowboard and snowblade, I swim, and I dance. But dance is my love! I Irish dance. :D
By iDancer518member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Aug 29, 2009 09:35 AM
I'm a basketball and track-and-field feen!!
By Liv56
On Thu Feb 11, 2010 02:56 AM
i play tennis !
By Cissi
On Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 PM
I play football (soccer) whenever I get the chance - I used to play Badminton, I dance Ballet at home
By OMGjaimyemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 PM
Equestrian Polo.
By Natz2
On Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:26 AM
Since I am doing the gold challenge for charity I couldn't vote. So far I have done
Rowing, Canoeing, Tennis, Swimming and Hockey. Starting trampolining this week. Super excited about this one.
By DancerKeemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Oct 15, 2011 06:23 PM
I play softball and I do jazz<3 I used to play soccer and gymnastics. In high school I'll do track too!
By twinkletoes2021
On Fri Mar 23, 2012 06:46 PM
I dance i have been doing off and on dance since i was 5 but am starting to compete next year i do irish dancing.

i have also gone back and forth between recreational activities since i was 5 and am now going steady with Irish dance. i have done:
-soccer (1)
-gymnastics (1)
-ballet
-hip hop
-jazz
-tiny toes dancing
-guiding (6)
By TheatreDanceNerd
On Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 AM
Edited by TheatreDanceNerd (247730) on 2012-05-08 10:55:51
Mainly basketball...I enjoy other sports, but I'm pretty bad at them. I play soccer sometimes, but only goalie because I can catch, and I trip over the ball otherwise. :D

I'm okay at field hockey, and I love swimming, but haven't done it much lately.
By watchingthedance
On Tue May 08, 2012 11:25 AM
running, swimming and softball. And of course dance
By dancer7210
On Sun Oct 07, 2012 09:15 PM
DANCE mainly, but I also play soccer, run cross country and track, and Im hoping to join the vollyball team when I get into high school!
By pokomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Sep 12, 2013 06:46 PM
Soccer! I play 3-4 times a week and love it!
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:03 AM
At age 71, not so much any more, but I played American football, baseball, adult co-rec (couples) softball, tennis (mostly with my wife.) I played intermural basketball (that was for kids who were not over 6 feet tall who weren't even considered to be on the real basketball team...just a fun league. I coached soccer when my kids were young. I played a little bit of "fun" parents ice hockey, informal games for those whose kids played on competitive teams . I also did track and field in high school, sprints, long jump, discus. I wasn't terribly good at it but had fun. I think I would have love soccer (football to the rest of the world), but it simply was not played here when I was growing up. I would have also loved to have done competitive swimming, but my high school was the only school in the state to have its own swimming pool (the gift of a local philanthropist) but with no other schools having pools, and a winter climate to prevent using outdoor pools during the school year, there was no other school to even compete against.

One unusual sport I have done is "radiosport." It is done by licensed amateur radio operators and is essentially a transmitter hunt using direction finding techniques.

Jon
Page:
Page 8 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ReplySendWatch